Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Keyline messenger key cutting machine

Is anyone used the New keyline Messenger portable key cutting machine portable any real feedback from users thank you.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,579 Posts

Anyone in 2024? ��

I wonder if this machine cut HU162t as the manual state the 2.0mm cutter is used to cut all laser and standard flat keys but 2.0mm is too big to cut hu162t, it always need 1.5mm for all other machines.

There is big .xls file with all supported keys to cut but its the worst table chart I have ever seen, it doesnt include profile names but only car models and year of production is not divided to anything, i just promot ex. Vw golf from 1998 to 2017.

Also it weight only 10kg so wondering if its actually strong building or more like a toy. All chinese machines are heavier and not sure if this is a plus or minus of this Messenger Machine. Italia machines (Silca / Keyline) were also top notch quality but nowadays, you never know.

Im just looking for real users because I very like its design and KDT app for using this machine. However not sure about its quality, if its worth to Pay more money for this instead chinese ones. Like I said, 10kg is not much so I have some doubts.
    Last edited by p1et; 24th May, 2024 at 06:09 PM.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,299 Posts

i have a ninja laser so different machine , which uses the v clamp and the v012 1.5mm cutter for hu162 , i cant see any reference for v clamp with messenger , however when you look up the V012 cutter it does state that this is compatible with messenger .

i would say as the case then yes and suspect you have to change the cutter and use the existing Q clamp, but if you ask keyline support https://keyline.it/en/contact-us they should be able to answer this conclusively.

i like the ninja laser , had it on back of van since first released and served me well to date.

ask you supplier , they may even send you a demo video using there demo machine

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,006 Posts

SEC9z Pro - can cut HU162T with 2mm cutter

This model is replaced with Kukai Beta and I'm pretty sure that Beta also can cut this blade with 2mm