Register
Page 37 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738394041424787137 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    342 Posts

Again with this disappointed feelings.
    My advice - stop giving your money to this company and invest in different tool.
    Believe me, I'm 3 years now without paying any ams or new function.
    Abrites is not the only tool

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkey For This Useful Post:

doctore (27th April, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I can understand people frustrations, but I have had fairly good experience with AVDI. Ive used my local Australian reseller-Joe & have been lucky enough to be able to call him for help when I need it. Usually the issue is in with how I have been doing things not the tool. The tool isnt perfect by any means, & yes its expensive, but overall I am happy with it & its support.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cqae For This Useful Post:

rapidlocksmiths (27th April, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PremierD View Post
    They are here ... just do not want to help ...
    You are the worst possible moderator in history. You banned Ventzy for helping and now you are claiming we do not help. This is a corrupt forum - you have to pay for moderator protection like the Russian mafia.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cqae View Post
    I can understand people frustrations, but I have had fairly good experience with AVDI. Ive used my local Australian reseller-Joe & have been lucky enough to be able to call him for help when I need it. Usually the issue is in with how I have been doing things not the tool. The tool isnt perfect by any means, & yes its expensive, but overall I am happy with it & its support.
    like you i have had my frustrations with abrites and their distributors in past , but on the whole my own experience has been very positive , the tool is certainly not perfect and 100% on everything , but nothing truly is that ive found to date . on the few occassions ive used support , as i have ams its always been dealt with quickly , last week i asked for some clarification on a process and they made a video and sent it to me so it was clear , unexpected and excellent foolproof way of answering me , i cant ask for much more , so my own experience of abrites is very positive and my experience with my distributor kap has always been positive up to now , so i cant complain .

i understand others have issues and complaints , you find this with most tools some are happy and some are not , but to date i cant say that my dealings with them have been anything but positive , yes its expensive but in my case its paid back and in profit and i make a good living with it still , expense doesnt matter once its paid back , i cant expect or demand much more from a tool
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 27th April, 2018 at 02:05 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

clearly (12th July, 2018), cqae (30th April, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlekN View Post
    You are the worst possible moderator in history. You banned Ventzy for helping and now you are claiming we do not help. This is a corrupt forum - you have to pay for moderator protection like the Russian mafia.
    you say shit as always! why you don't help? why you don't answer? better for you is saying shit...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to i-vtec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlekN View Post
    Why .. thank you kind sir . Are you still trying to find the posts .. on this forum where Ventzy helped ?... I'll save you some time ... there are none .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PremierD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    like you i have had my frustrations with abrites and their distributors in past , but on the whole my own experience has been very positive , the tool is certainly not perfect and 100% on everything , but nothing truly is that ive found to date . on the few occassions ive used support , as i have ams its always been dealt with quickly , last week i asked for some clarification on a process and they made a video and sent it to me so it was clear , unexpected and excellent foolproof way of answering me , i cant ask for much more , so my own experience of abrites is very positive and my experience with my distributor kap has always been positive up to now , so i cant complain .

i understand others have issues and complaints , you find this with most tools some are happy and some are not , but to date i cant say that my dealings with them have been anything but positive , yes its expensive but in my case its paid back and in profit and i make a good living with it still , expense doesnt matter once its paid back , i cant expect or demand much more from a tool

And as for you mate .. you come galloping to the fore telling everyone about the good experiences that you have with this tool, and always say you get good service .. don't you think that the reason that no one on the thread gets that same service is because they actually complain .. where you you bum the product sky high ..? Just a thought

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PremierD For This Useful Post:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    you will need to send log files to abrites , they are no longer here to answer you.
    hi,
    log sent , and support answer with some instruction (Disconnect the car battery for 10-15 minutes.
    Connect it and turn IGNITION ON and wait for 30 minutes with IGNITION ON.
    After that you repeat the procedure) , i will tray it and give feedback

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    974 Posts

This also now may grandmother

Best support you can get only from real members on dk
    Last edited by doctore; 27th April, 2018 at 07:19 PM.
    Professional bmw key service cas 3/3+ 4/4+ repair = reset ews egs 8hp = 6hp-egs19d

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doctore For This Useful Post:

hass42 (27th April, 2018), Siham (27th April, 2018), yugo45 (29th April, 2018)

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

whats this the avdi team have took out an ews board
    a decade too late me thinks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Be careful with FR009 - clearing crash not working at all on TMS470 + EEPROM 25640 - this function is piece of shit...
    ews adapter in 2018 year? goooooooddd jokeeeeee...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i-vtec For This Useful Post:

whiskeyman (20th June, 2018), yugo45 (28th June, 2018)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    628 Posts

I though you guys were joking about the EWS adapter.
    They have seriously copied a 10 year old piece of chinese hardware!

I would have thought the most obvious piece of non-essential hardware would have been the adapter to read NEC clusters without removing the needles, like other tools have had for years.

Who knows.
    Maybe there was a line up of people waiting for AB-223 EWS programmer that requires special function AB-211, BMW663 and newly release software ZZ666 to use.
    Original AK90 = 23USD
    Abritus AK90 = ?

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I though you guys were joking about the EWS adapter.
    They have seriously copied a 10 year old piece of chinese hardware!

I would have thought the most obvious piece of non-essential hardware would have been the adapter to read NEC clusters without removing the needles, like other tools have had for years.

Who knows.
    Maybe there was a line up of people waiting for AB-223 EWS programmer that requires special function AB-211, BMW663 and newly release software ZZ666 to use.
    Original AK90 = 23USD
    Abritus AK90 = ?
    just shows how out of touch they are now
    look at vvdi new update
    inspires the rest

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Hey guys! One question maybe you could answer - for programming the key in the final step of FEM (and reading the ISN from the working key) can it be used the good old TAGKEY tool or it is mandatory to use the PROTAG?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hello with golf 7 you can allone vdo working with jonson is not posible frend maybe in future