Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default European 1998 Chrysler Stratus 2.0 Rockwell immo question

Dear all. I would like to know how to deactivate Rockwell immo in my car. It's deactivating by FOB. It's working ok but I would like to deactivate it and sleep well. What do I have to do?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Hi.

You must post dump from HC11E9 which is in the fusebox on the left side of the dashboard.

After programming HC11E9 with modified data, disconnect immobilizer antenna.

For reading HC11E9 use UPA, Orange5, Omega, Xprog, etc.
    The original author of Siemens Simtec 70/71, Delco HSFI-2.X and Audi Multitronic repair instructions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry but i'm not electronic.
    What is HC11E9? What does it mean to "post dump from HC.." ? Please clarify. Even if i couldn't do it myself i would like to know what's all about.

What about other way to disangage immo that states to run engine for min. 7 minutes then disconect immo (car still running) and wait 5 minutes with engine running. After that turn the engine off. I've found this way on some german site.
    Thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any help? Please!

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

You have pm.

I´ve found that in many forums professionals, including myself have had to learn the hard way even that you might´ve been involved with electronics before. Most of us are happy to help, but there are many who only take not giving back, leechers so to speak. That´s why many do not answer that much to topics started by "newbies".

During these nine years of car electronics I´ve found that many are interested on car electronics without having a true desire to really get involved with the hard stuff.

It doesn´t mean you will not get help, but it takes a more delight approach on things to get help.

That being said buy a programmer (Elrasoft UUSP-S maybe) and start studying. When you get the eeprom dump out of HC11E9 and post it here you are one step closer on getting the immo off from Stratus.
    The original author of Siemens Simtec 70/71, Delco HSFI-2.X and Audi Multitronic repair instructions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank You a lot!