Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tryplex92 View Post
    lucky you ) i have 10.05 and read only 95xxxx rest of them no fxxxx chance =))
    i have problems with mine. i can not read 95xxx eeprom with a4 cable or a6 clip. and a1 give me error with connection to ford escape. do you know how to solve? very dissapoint carprog clone.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Z21 View Post
    i have problems with mine. i can not read 95xxx eeprom with a4 cable or a6 clip. and a1 give me error with connection to ford escape. do you know how to solve? very dissapoint carprog clone.
    u used the blue ford cable ? and see there is a fix for the clone blue cable , some is wired incorrect from China

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-L01 using Tapatalk
    Ask a dumb question and become wise for the rest of your life, but act wise and stay dumb

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    430 Posts

Friends, look at the cables. Almost all cables are for improvement. The disagreements are correct. Some of you write that you do not read eeprom to them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oliva For This Useful Post:

speedy100 (12th March, 2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12