Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    836 Posts

AVDigitale you are right. For DPF off in this ecu you need read Full BDM! By obd you can't close egr/dpf for 100%.
    And MPPS china clone, you can use this tool for 5 or 10 times and hardware is die.. Very big shit.

For CMD: Very good tool, but some new ecu's (like dcm) will some times crash after done by obd.
    My experience: Need geniune kess + magic + CMD for do all ecu's by obd, otherwise read/write with tricore for new ecu's.

CMD works very good without any issue for old ecu's, i never had problems with edc15 and edc16, always 100% by obd.
    Regards,
    Sedat Garip
    Chiptuning Remapping, file service, stage 1 & 2 dyno tested.
    Diesel + petrol All cars
    Manual Adblue dpf egr Opf tested working solutions

Belgium

With Kind Regards,

Don't forget hit thank button if i helped.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AVDigitale View Post
    And for dpf from obd maybe work but ,glow plug light flashing and going to limp mode the car
    Nope any glow plug and limp mode Done lots of opel 1,9 and none complained.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sdtsedat View Post
    AVDigitale you are right. For DPF off in this ecu you need read Full BDM! By obd you can't close egr/dpf for 100%.
    And MPPS china clone, you can use this tool for 5 or 10 times and hardware is die.. Very big shit.

For CMD: Very good tool, but some new ecu's (like dcm) will some times crash after done by obd.
    My experience: Need geniune kess + magic + CMD for do all ecu's by obd, otherwise read/write with tricore for new ecu's.

CMD works very good without any issue for old ecu's, i never had problems with edc15 and edc16, always 100% by obd.
    Regards,
    My friend last week bricked bmw edc16 ecu via obd, using cmd. Ecu bricked, so even bdm didnt recognised ecu Cmd for tricore good, but for other things...
    Chiptunning / EGR / DPF / FAP / DTC / FLAPS / Adblue / ETC.... CUSTOM SERVICE / FILE SERVICE / 24/7 Support

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    748 Posts

obd read and I do good solution to dpf. I no need cut dtc so I no need bdm read, good simulation a and maps matrix and all work, I dont touch dtc table !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FILE SERVICE

5. The Following User Says Thank You to voltechcar For This Useful Post:

sonic 1989 (13th February, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

CMDFLASH
    22 May 2012 V3.2.0.102
    OBD:Bosch EDC16C39 OPEL Fixed protocol for 2 Areas Write ( BDM File is required )
    When you press READ you can select to download the virtual File from our server ( 2 Areas ) or read the ecu file as in the past(1 Area only).

Yeah, CMD doesn´t read the full area of the ecu since 2012.

And it fails a lot!!! (not with me or the if the company users i know).

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

GEV MEY DTC FOR FAP OK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sdtsedat View Post

Regards,
    Bullcrap. I have chinese cracked MPPS v13 software and cheap 14$ obd k-line cable. Used it many times, disabled egr, dpf on Alfa romeo 159 with no problems.
    Expensive toys or cheap makes no difference, it's either working or not. it's not some crazy science to write to a chip. Problems with such closed groups - aka forums -that people tend to repeat some nonsense someone told. Just because someone had problems it doesn't make tool, software bad.
    People may receive bad copy of hardware, get errors in software because of antivirus shuffles bytes in ram or in network streams and so on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12