Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Please help me, I flashed an a4 med9.1 with mpps but I lost all security info..

I'm hoping somebody can help me I flashed with mpps a new different Audi a4 file a 220bhp version and I take it that the ecu has now lost the security info, after doing a bit of reading its not like the me7 ecus which where indestructible, so when I flashed the ecu the security info was lost or re-written. When I try to flash the original file back I get an error saying invalid immo or something along them lines, can I get the pass code from the ecu files and re-adapt the ecu. Attached are the files original that I pulled from the car and the one I flashed with the wrong or wiped security.

Any help would be appreciated,

Many Thanks
    Pete
    Last edited by Audipete; 18th February, 2018 at 04:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok so after reading more on the issue I had to remove the ecu and I managed to use my old bdm tool to write back to the ecu, all good now car is back running. I even learnt how to transfer the security code to a new map, To be honest I was hoping someone could give me the code for the flashed file as it would of made it a lot easier for me, but it appears to be a trend on digital kaos that nobody wants to help out. Never mind sorted now ..

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Humm,i donīt think that
    Have been helped many times and you can not expect that all menbers are on forum all time.
    I seen you have not post any dump to be corrected by any member expert on that type of work.
    Good job solving the problem
    Regards