Renault Megane Mk3 and big problem with EPS. Reanult experts please help!
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Renault Megane Mk3 and big problem with EPS. Reanult experts please help!

Hello guys. I need a little big help with a renault megane mk3 and electronic power steering. Before some problems with direction, we have needed to recalibrate the steering angle sensor. We did it with can clip like other times and now the car doesnt start. We have an error on UCH related with DAE code is not correct. The car cranks but he cuts the system after 3 seconds. No more DTC on other units...

Maybe this car have got immo code on DAE also and now he lost it? I tried to recalibrate and reset DAE but no solution. Im desesperate and need the help of reanult veterans. Can anyone give me a peace of light on this? Thanks in advance.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts

Hi,
    Yes, EPS has got an antitheft code.
    Can you send me your V.I.N. on P.M. ?
    Regards,
    Last edited by Louislesinge; 18th February, 2018 at 07:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

For sure, I will send you tomorrow when I will stay on the workshop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Finally solvoed. They changed the EPS in other workshop and immo didnt detect secon hand DAE until we disconnect the battery... I dont know because the car works until now. Finally I removed EPS and swaped EPS ecu and now its working fine. Thanks anyway for try to help.