Diagbox Language Pack needed!
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Diagbox Language Pack needed!

Hi, does someone have a PT PT language pack for diagbox 7.83?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

itīs include the software... but you have adjust it in the file.... AL for Germany... for example and so on...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How do i change it?
    Can you help me?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

try this one...
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    359 Posts

Changing DiagBox, Lexia nd PP2000 Language (tested on v7.76 and v7.77) and this is how to do it:

Once again, This is for educational and experimental use, and I hold no responsibility for any improper usage or damage to your system..

For DiagBox:
    1- Open the File Explorer and navigate to "C:\AWRoot\dtrd\trans", find the file "Language.ini" and create a copy "Language.ini.org".

Open the file Language.ini and under [LANGUAGE], change "Current=en_GB" to "Current=fr_FR" and save (I commented the original and added the change from English to French).

[LANGUAGE]
    ;Current=en_GB
    Current=fr_FR

For Lexia:
    2a- Navigate to "C:\APP\LEXIA\EXE" find the file "langue.ini" and create a copy "langue.ini.org".
    Open the file "langue.ini" and under [DicoMap], change all "%LG%" to FR (I commented the original 4 lines and added changed 4 lines).

[DicoMap]
    ;CITACT=..\Dico\CITACT%LG%.dbz,APV
    ;CITTT=..\Dico\CITTT%LG%.dbz,APV
    ;CITTV=..\Dico\CITTV%LG%.dbz,APV
    ;THESAU=..\Dico\THESAU%LG%.dbz,APV
    CITACT=..\Dico\CITACTFR.dbz,APV
    CITTT=..\Dico\CITTTFR.dbz,APV
    CITTV=..\Dico\CITTVFR.dbz,APV
    THESAU=..\Dico\THESAUFR.dbz,APV

2b- Navigate to "C:\APPLIC\LCTLEX3", find the file "Dico.txt" and create a copy named "Dico.txt.org".
    Open the file "Dico.txt" and change the line "Dico=THELEXGB.DBZ" to "Dico=THELEXFR.DBZ" to change Lexia to French.
    ;Dico=THELEXGB.DBZ
    Dico=THELEXFR.DBZ

For PP2000:
    3- If you wish to change PP2000, Navigate to "C:\APP\OutilRep\exe", find the file "Dico.txt" and create a copy named "Dico.txt.org". Open the file "Dico.txt" and to change PP2000 to English, change the line:
    ;Dico=THESAUFR.DBZ
    Dico=THESAUGB.DBZ

The "Dico=THESAU**.DBZ" can be configured for any of the 20 available languages by replacing "**" with the code representing the language. Please notice that English=GB, French=FR and German=AL (French naming not unicode).

There are other incidents of "en_GB" that I changed to "fr_FR" in my installation. But I think the above is enough to get you working, you can find them in the INI and few java files....

You can also use a script to blanket change "en_GB" to "fr_FR" but be careful, because some listing are definitions for language codepages like Arabic or German etc.., and other coding is non-unicode/standard. But if you dont care and other languages are not needed, you could have a go (make backups of the files before touching them).