Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Need advice, car key fob from aliexpress

Hello everybody,

I recently started business and open small locksmith workshop where I also make keys for car. Since I'm new in business I would like to here some advice from more experienced colleague what are your experience with Chinese key fob with electronic for central locking system for cars? Are those electronic any good? Do you have any recommendation for some seller on aliexpress (I have opened account there)? I bought few keys there but at the moment I have problem with electronics for VW Passat B5.5. Is there common problem with Chinese key fob with electronics or I just have bed luck this time? Thanks for any advice

Best regards

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    606 Posts

try onlyda

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:

kiriz (23rd February, 2018), super jumbe (24th February, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

find a shop named myremotekeys
    he have the best quality remote keys there
    think about buying keydiy remotes to good quality and lot of vareyity can be programmed without the needing to have lot of models

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wissamshaat For This Useful Post:

kiriz (24th February, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    try onlyda
    Thank you for your advice. I couldn't find them on aliexpress there is a shop but there is no any product in it i contact them via message we will see if they answered.

Quote Originally Posted by wissamshaat View Post
    find a shop named myremotekeys
    he have the best quality remote keys there
    think about buying keydiy remotes to good quality and lot of vareyity can be programmed without the needing to have lot of models
    Thanks for your advice I find them and I will make next purchase from them and test product

best regards

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    try onlyda
    Good company they accept credit card!!!
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Smile

when you start you dont look first at keys because if you dont have the right tool to learn the key it nevver work the carkey business is not easy you need allot off tools
    as i have almost every tool and make almost every key !!!! i know what i am talking abaut!!! that it deppends on manny tools you have how good you will be i use allot off original keys i buy them on exhebition http://www.iks2015.com/?lang=pl if you look on this webside you see the company"s +webside adresses read allot and first look what kind off brands you wanna make !!! look what youre compettitors make in youre place and what the charge the tools what i have are. tmpro .tango. ad900pro.abritus vag and mercedes full. advance diagnostics mvp. vvdi key tool. fem key maker. some bmw key programmers.vvdi tool. orange 5. gallep5. vcds.vvdi . opcom. ck100. etc etc google
    carkey exhibitions iff you have questions abaut something pm me

a thanks + rep will always be nice to give and to recieve
    Last edited by schouten1977; 24th February, 2018 at 11:28 PM.