Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Kess V2 V5.017 Deleted SD file help needed

Hi all im in need of some help please, i tried reading an EDC17C19 BDM but kept getting MICRO wake up error, after a little searching it suggested taking SD card from inside formatting and transferring 4 new folders. i did this now i get EEFACED error on kess load up and then once loaded i click on protocols and it says on everyone (no protocol) so cannot do anything with it. after a little bit more searching it would seem it is pre programmed by manufacturer and something about a cfg file. If anybody has any ideas id really appreciate the help. Thanks.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

maybe you need new sd card and format fat32
    it's my pleasure to help you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hk06 For This Useful Post:

richjames363 (2nd March, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for getting back to me, after alot of researching i found a copy it w

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for getting back to me, after alot of researching and swapping files/ formatting i found a copy of someones kess v2 red PCB files it seems that alot of these versions have the same CID, so copied over a few new installs and all good to go happy days!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i´m having the same problem... sorry to ask you but can you explain step by step, how did you get to a solution on your sd problem... thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by richjames363 View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me, after alot of researching and swapping files/ formatting i found a copy of someones kess v2 red PCB files it seems that alot of these versions have the same CID, so copied over a few new installs and all good to go happy days!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cann you send me the file i have the same problem ?

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi sorry for the late reply, i used some software called win32diskimager-1.0.0 and i downloaded a file called red kess 5.017sd rework its 3.76gb but i dont know how to upload these for you to get, i took the sd card out of kess formatted it then i had to write the 3.76gb file straight to the sd through win32diskimager. once thats done i put it straight into kess and reconnected to my laptop, started ksuite, first two times it hung on the update part at the beginning, leave it for a while then unplug then re plug back in and restart ksuite i think it hangs because kess encrypts the SD as if you put it back into pc it will need formatting straight away, worked ever since for me. if somebody can tell me how to upload ill do it for you. thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to richjames363 For This Useful Post:

liban11 (10th August, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello
    you can send it through this website
    https://transfer.pcloud.com/ .

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi sorry for the late reply, i used some software called win32diskimager-1.0.0 and i downloaded a file called red kess 5.017sd rework its 3.76gb but i dont know how to upload these for you to get, i took the sd card out of kess formatted it then i had to write the 3.76gb file straight to the sd through win32diskimager. once thats done i put it straight into kess and reconnected to my laptop, started ksuite, first two times it hung on the update part at the beginning, leave it for a while then unplug then re plug back in and restart ksuite i think it hangs because kess encrypts the SD as if you put it back into pc it will need formatting straight away, worked ever since for me. if somebody can tell me how to upload ill do it for you. thanks
    i'm also need sd card for kess v2 5.017
    you can apload the file in google drive and share with us the link if it possible
    i had a lon searching sd card file after foramating my one but no result

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Здравствуйте, мне также нужен файл SD Kess v2, не могли бы вы загрузить его на Google Drive, спасибо

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded69 View Post
    Здравствуйте, мне также нужен файл SD Kess v2, не могли бы вы загрузить его на Google Drive, спасибо
    Ask for help here. (Morgano or DIGITAL UNDER)

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forum...highlight=kess

or here

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forum...highlight=kess
    Last edited by Mario6; 28th January, 2019 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi there, may I know where you get your file?
    Or could you upload on mega please?