Help... caterpillar diagnose...
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help... caterpillar diagnose...

Hi, my uncle is a heavy dutty machinery mechanic and he ask me for help if i can get him a cheap diagnostic tool to read fault codes and make some adjustments in machinery, most of them caterpillar. I have a autocom/delphi and vag for cars. I make a lot of search around internet, in forums and ebay but i can find one that can do something good and not to expensive... so i came here ask for a litle help and some sugestions. Sorry for my english, im portuguese.

So, if some one can help me and indicate me a good diagnose tool for heavy machinery i will apreciate a lot.
    I also try to find that Cat SIS that i see here in forum but i cant get nothing...

Can anyone help with this please and tell me where to buy?!

Best regards: Francisco Santos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like you need diagnostics tools for cat and perkins