Register
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default ix35 2014 and throttle problem 1.6 GDi

Hello gentlemen.
    Maybe someone encountered a similar error and can tell where to look for the cause. The car is a 2014 ix35. 16. GDI - petrol and the problem is with the throttle range = p0638. If I start the car right after turning on the ignition, it goes up to 2000rpm and crashes the fault as above, it cannot be deleted then ... if I turn on the ignition and wait about 3 seconds, the car starts normally and there is no problem with the lack of reaction to the accelerator pedal, it screws up great and drives also without reservations, and the error can normally be removed.
    3 throttles, second ECU, installation measured in all ways. The throttle according to the scheme is fully controlled from the engine controller ... Adaptation made with several devices and nothing
    Has anyone had a similar experience and can give me some advice??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barcio View Post
    Hello gentlemen.
    Maybe someone encountered a similar error and can tell where to look for the cause. The car is a 2014 ix35. 16. GDI - petrol and the problem is with the throttle range = p0638. If I start the car right after turning on the ignition, it goes up to 2000rpm and crashes the fault as above, it cannot be deleted then ... if I turn on the ignition and wait about 3 seconds, the car starts normally and there is no problem with the lack of reaction to the accelerator pedal, it screws up great and drives also without reservations, and the error can normally be removed.
    3 throttles, second ECU, installation measured in all ways. The throttle according to the scheme is fully controlled from the engine controller ... Adaptation made with several devices and nothing
    Has anyone had a similar experience and can give me some advice??
    Checked the throttle body ?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

what do you mean by throttle body? I've put 3 pieces on and they all have the same problem.