Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Lexus IS220 Smart key 89990-53014

Hello
    I went out to a 2008 Lexus today with smart key system .The car was purchased from auction and was running by putting a tpx2 transponder to start button .
    I first tried Techstream to add spare virgin remote but it wouldnt accept tpx as master key .I then tried Tango plus but it would not recognize vehicle .I then reset with AVDI and it said succesfull but then it would not accept the new 14AAC fobs and it will not now start on the original TPX transponder .
    I have now read the 93c86 from smart module but tango wont accept it as it says no keys stored in module .
    Has anyone got a dump from same module i could compare with to see where the keys are missing or does anyone know where i could write the key data to .
    Much appreciated for any info
    Tony
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Dear find the below link hopefully will help you!

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ght=lexus+immo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Dear find the below link hopefully will help you!

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ght=lexus+immo

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hello
    This job has been completed and AVDI reset fine as it always has done for me on this 40 bit system , my only mistake was unlocking a 14AAC remoite fob and not checking it had the correct 6A 94 transponder inside.
    Somehow this remote had internals swapped and a 6B 98 transponder was inside thats seen on 2008 plus models.
    Oncxe this was spotted i just put module back on as it was went into key learning with AVDI and programmed correct fob i also programmed a yaris proximity fob as i only had 1 and wanted to make sure immo lihght stayed out and suprisingly this functioned perfectly after.
    I have enclosed a photo of fobs so if you get stuck you could use 1 of these instead. IM sure tho that any fob with 6A 98 will function fully tho after doimg this job.
    Thanksfor help anyway lads appreciated
    Anthony

IMG_6517.jpgIMG_6518.jpg
    Last edited by acautolocksmiths; 20th March, 2018 at 01:47 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to acautolocksmiths For This Useful Post:

mkopytekchi89 (9th November, 2022)