Dreambox not connecting to laptop
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dreambox not connecting to laptop

Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me. Today i connected up my old dreambox for eurosats, i have not used it in awhile as i have been using a zgemma for sat and cable, it all connects up ok and tells me network ok, but i am only getting fta channels, my line is ok, but i tried a few tests, just in case but it was just the same , what i did notice was, when connected i had my box on one side and on the other side for my laptop i was on local disc, when before this would be desktop so it must be where the problem lies, or i hope thats the case, i cant see anyway to change this to desktop, when i try i dont get the option, i am hoping someone can help me with some ideas, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grahamer View Post
    Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me. Today i connected up my old dreambox for eurosats, i have not used it in awhile as i have been using a zgemma for sat and cable, it all connects up ok and tells me network ok, but i am only getting fta channels, my line is ok, but i tried a few tests, just in case but it was just the same , what i did notice was, when connected i had my box on one side and on the other side for my laptop i was on local disc, when before this would be desktop so it must be where the problem lies, or i hope thats the case, i cant see anyway to change this to desktop, when i try i dont get the option, i am hoping someone can help me with some ideas, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Sorry your post don't seem to make much sence at all.

What you need to do is

Tell us the image your running.
    Have you tried a network test?
    Then go read the rules so no talk about cams come to play

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."