Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Default NOT A WIN32 APPLICATION ERROR

Hi Guys

Woke up an turned my laptop one morning and all my installed programs had stoped working,anything i click on my desktop say (name).exe is not a valid win32 application.
    I hve run melware bytes and removed double anti viruses on the machine and no virises or malware is being detected.
    I have run FRST and i have attached the scan results,if anyone can help resolve this issue or provide the fix text file to my scan.
    Regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hello their is a tool you can run to reset all permissions in windows to default http://www.tweaking.com/content/page...ll_in_one.html has worked for me a number of times.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j.w. For This Useful Post:

makura (2nd April, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Ran the repair tool but still nothing works,not a valid win32 application still pops up when i click on any application.
    And when try to re-install one of my programes it fails,i have attached the txt log for the failed install if it can help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by makura; 2nd April, 2018 at 11:15 AM.