Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default XPROG repair help

My problem XPROG was working good on the HC(S)12. But at the moment is not.
    Don't know if the new firmware updates (I've tested all FW) did a reprogramming to the Lattice to?
    I've did this update with a new ATMEGA IC. So I've put the old one and still no go for the HC(S)12.
    My old Atmega did not verify correctly dump from hc705 and it still the same the new Atmega does verify OK.

The new FW tested read well the EEPROM(Except for 93C06), HC05, HC11 and MPC. HC12 always says "Bootloader initialising error. Can't to access BDM. Check BDM conection". I've tested with UPA whithout messing around with the connections and it reads well.

What I've found about Lattice and XPROG-M :
    1-it's ispmatch. These chip is a frequency divider for xprog.
    2-For programming you need *.jed file, but IC must have security bit active so we can't read it well.
    3- Checked the diagram of Holtek substitute the 74hc244 all remains the same. Found a difference between my HW and schematic the D10 does not connect with the 36 pin of the Lattice but with the pin 25.

Many programmers have a trouble with changing clock for r/w processors - frequency set in device programmers is not the same in xprog.

Does anybody knows where to buy the Lattice already programed?

My theory is that new available FW must repro the Lattice, because I can read almost everything else except for the damn thing HC(S)12. And before I was able to read it??

Can someone help me?

Thank's in advance

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Do you set Lock fuses on atmega?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Yes everything as it should be. Because when I solder the Original Atmega from version 5.0 it does not read the HC(s)12