DEAD VW CADDY 2015 , PLEASE HELP !!! BCM PQ35
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default DEAD VW CADDY 2015 , PLEASE HELP !!! BCM PQ35

Hello , i have a vw caddy 2015 1.6diesel , it was waterlogged , and after i have cleaned , now i want to back the car to normally ... ECU wasnt damanged , CLUSTER and BCM PQ35 was damanged ... i have bought a used cluster ,and have changed the eeprom with mine (it works ,test with upa the file) .. and i have changed the BCM PQ35 from another unkown car ... the ignition does not work ... i have made a little "trick" from the fuse to switch on ingition , and cluster at first show SEAT logo (i think because BCM should be from seat car) and i have connect with VCDS , and it connect with ENGINE ECU (i have attach photo from vcds error ) and with CENTRAL GATEWAY (i have attach photo of error) and CLUSTER (i have attach photo from vcds error )... whith BCM it doesnt connect ... what would be the problem that the car doesnt switch on ignition ?!?! would be the BCM , becuase it change the number ,from original is 5WK50502A ,and donor is 5WK50417A... please help any information would be very helpfull for me . thanks all .
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

You cant swap eeprom in NEC clusters because they are paired with encryption key in mcu. Bcm need to have unlocked all doors to get communication but from your description is very possible that is already partially burned too because output dont match usually(you cant change it with coding). Give this job to someone with proper knowledge.