Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR1000 View Post
    programming process never erase all card on Renault cars
    Well, I think you're wrong. Did some hundred Renaults, but IT begins with the deletion of the existing cards/keys. Dosen't matter if IT is a card or key. Tried with Clip, AVDI, FVDI, Lonsdor, SKP, CK, and lots of others. For Example that's why the seconds key don't works ön my Clio

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PocketHero View Post
    Well, I think you're wrong. Did some hundred Renaults, but IT begins with the deletion of the existing cards/keys. Dosen't matter if IT is a card or key. Tried with Clip, AVDI, FVDI, Lonsdor, SKP, CK, and lots of others. For Example that's why the seconds key don't works ön my Clio
    Hello
    yes ...
    you don't understand me , you can't erase all key in UCH , one key registered minimum UCH in memory !
    other brand ( Ford ... you can )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

After I followed another tutorial that is more detailed (for renault laguna 2), I found that all the keys in the computer were deleted there, and then all the keys, both the existing ones and the new ones are enrolled .... the conclusion: I had to put all the keys in the reader.
    I think it is now going to rewrite the 3 cards in UCH car if I use DDT4ALL again, because the eprom memory of the 3 cards is already written ... I just have to pair them with UCH car.
    But I'm more cautious now and I'm waiting for my two keycards to come from China, and then I'll repeat the procedure.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jon22jon View Post
    After I followed another tutorial that is more detailed (for renault laguna 2), I found that all the keys in the computer were deleted there, and then all the keys, both the existing ones and the new ones are enrolled .... the conclusion: I had to put all the keys in the reader.
    I think it is now going to rewrite the 3 cards in UCH car if I use DDT4ALL again, because the eprom memory of the 3 cards is already written ... I just have to pair them with UCH car.
    But I'm more cautious now and I'm waiting for my two keycards to come from China, and then I'll repeat the procedure.
    yes you can !
    4 cards maxi ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TERMINATOR1000 For This Useful Post:

jon22jon (14th October, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR1000 View Post
    Hello
    yes ...
    you don't understand me , you can't erase all key in UCH , one key registered minimum UCH in memory !
    other brand ( Ford ... you can )
    Ok, that's true, except you put IT to virgin, then it'll accept the 1st key what IT gets. Said key, not card...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello

Could anyone help me, please

I have Clio 3 registration 2007 3 doors 1.6 16v 82kw

I lost my second key and bought a replacement key that exactly matched it. I have elm327 and ddt4all comes into the control units. I absolutely need the ISK code and pin code for the UCH to encode the new key. Where can I find the code? I've looked everywhere, unfortunately I can't find anything.

my fin:
    VF1CR1B0H37727687

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello,

my steering wheel lock was defective from a moment ago, I got a used test with the same number and then immediately made new cards.

So I opened the card and suddenly a transponder was gone, I still have an original transponder, but when I put it in the card, nothing happens on the car, not even the ignition.

Now I got myself transponders from Aliexpress, but I have no idea what they are, I put them in the cards and put the cards in the reader, the bolt lock opens and I pull the card out, the bolt lock goes into the state that it blocks the steering wheel.

Now I got a card from another Espace IV with Keyless Go and another 2 transponders PCF 7936, which when I put the transponder from Aliexpress in the card and have it read out via Can Clip I get the message that the cards are set to 315 MHz are reduced, if I do this with the last original transponder I still have, I get the message 433 MHz.

I have Renault Can Clip, DDT4All & RenOLink.

I would do it by putting the PCF 7936 transponders in the cards and then trying to learn the cards, according to the motto the car has no cards and these should now serve as a replacement.

What is the best way to learn the cards and how do I do it.

Would be very grateful for any help.

Greetings Kurt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123