Register

Thread: SuperPower Jack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default SuperPower Jack

Hi everyone,

Any installers near Belfast who can fit new Actuator on my 1.8m dia dish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you are just replacing your old actuator and you already have stored positions it should be easy task. You can do it yourself with a bit of luck. I am assuming your dish was alligned before changing motor. Do not loosen any screw from dish.
    Try to fit new motor in the same position as old motor was. Of course I'm not expecting to be perfect but I'm expecting to miss by 1-5cm position with holding bracket. In this case send dish from positioner to an old position which worked on old motor for example 28.2 East. You will need someone on tv to check if you move motor back and forth very slowly when image comes back on tv. If you are lucky enough it won't be more than 10 minute work. If you find this position you can tighten screws holding the motor. Check if you can reach far east and far west satellite and it should be ok.

You can also use android application if you have your receiver connected to internet and it has enigma 2 on it. There is an application called "enigma 2 signal" or something like that o google play. This application it will report back your signal from current tv station. It is useful if you are tuning yourself your dish and you don't have any help arround.