Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default KD900+ please help.

Hello,guys.
    I generated the remote control for skoda octavia 2008.But how can I program it so that it can work on my car?I have 2 original remotes and I want a 3rd one.It is a KD remote.
    Thanks!

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

with the correct diagnostic programmer capable of programming this age of skoda octavia . most good programmers will code in the remote control , but if also wanting the chip coded so the engine starts it may need decent diag especially if the 1st of the precoded models.

my advice if you dont have the right diagnostics would be to call an auto locksmith with the correct diagnostics to code it in for you .

what diagnostics do you have for key programming ?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    with the correct diagnostic programmer capable of programming this age of skoda octavia . most good programmers will code in the remote control , but if also wanting the chip coded so the engine starts it may need decent diag especially if the 1st of the precoded models.

my advice if you dont have the right diagnostics would be to call an auto locksmith with the correct diagnostics to code it in for you .

what diagnostics do you have for key programming ?
    I have a VCDC,but not aa original one.
    What is the procedure?

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

are you just trying to code in a remote control to work on an existing key blade and chip , or are you trying to code in a new chip so that the car starts as well ?

if all you have is a counterfeit version of vcds i dont think you will be able to code in the chip to start the engine as this wont extract the pin code from the vehicle if the older version , but if the 1st of the precoded dealer keys then it certainly wont precode these nor will it pull the pin code needed for key programming.

if just doing a remote and not a chip to start car , then it may do this , as for process with non genuine vcds i couldnt say as not familiar with this counterfeit kit , though someone else who is familiar with this may be able to help you.

my advice would still be to get a locksmith or someone with correct diagnostics to do this for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

BeatsByMe (19th May, 2018)