Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Vauxhall/Opel BCM mileage location.

Hi guys looking for some help as I can't find the mileage location anywhere in the dump I've taken from my Vauxhall Astra BCM 25160 chip.

I've googled had a look through this forum and can't find anything.

The mileage should be 030676 closet I've found is 30712.

I'm not sure if it's altogether or split all over. I've also tried convert it to KM and looking for that in the dump.

Any help please guys?.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

and your dump is where? m8 not rude but post the dump , and maybe u will get a answer , but every time i get a opel for millage i go straight for the cluster and if it have a edc16 diesel ecu i go after that one also , i never wen for the bcm
    Last edited by jakesman; 28th May, 2018 at 09:31 PM.
    Ask a dumb question and become wise for the rest of your life, but act wise and stay dumb

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jakesman View Post
    and your dump is where? m8 not rude but post the dump , and maybe u will get a answer , but every time i get a opel for millage i go straight for the cluster and if it have a edc16 diesel ecu i go after that one also , i never wen for the bcm
    He probably means for newer opels where mileage is stored in BCM not in cluster, cluster only shows/displays milage from bcm, like Astra J , insignia , newer zafira etc....
    How you go straight to cluster when you do Insignia or Astra J for example?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dtip For This Useful Post:

jakesman (29th May, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sorry I didn't know I had to post a dump to get help I was looking for guidance was all, first time I've looked at a BCM dump, done many IPC dumps IPC upgrades Navi retrofits etc.

But I have located the mileage finally and worked out the algorithm used.

As @dtip says this is for newer Vauxhall's where the mileage is stored in the BCM, I also have some plans for trying a few things.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rustyvxoc For This Useful Post:

jakesman (29th May, 2018)