Register

Hybrid View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Help needed with magbox 256 -W1 I then

Hi, I have a magbox 256-W1
    its been working good until today .. when I turned it on it would only boot partially up .. what I saw on the tv screen was the words “Imfomir .. starting network interfaces “
    after that nothing more happened .. I then pressed the re-set button on the rear of the magbox and pressed the menu button on the remote control which took me into settings, I then thought it would be a good idea for some unknown reason to change the boot up settings .. I changed them to DHCP .. I then rebooted the box and now when the box turns on all I see on the tv screen are the words - emblem ... Im - imfomir ..and nothing happens it just stays like that, I have tried to press the reset button on the rear of the box but nothing happens ..please help ..thankyou
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, go again into menu settings and change boot mode into nand1 or nand2(on mine 250 stands those options)