Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default An issue about the software Actia multi-di@g I-2015

Hello Everyone !
    This is my very first thread to post right on this forum, I'm kind of a beginner in the field of Diagnosis trouble codes and I've purchased a Passthru J2534 of (Multi-di@g) and I guess that my experience just went bad
    I've already followed the installing instruction step by step till the very last moment, It worths mentioning that the software version is I-2015 and I got the VCI driver installed with no issues but the matter is all about when starting the App of AT530 from the extention c:\Actia\multidi@g\AT530\at530.exe and it launches but when connecting the vci to any car and showing the info a message shows up saying (Fucntion in progress...) then the app stops responding\crashes or so... then I've heard about
    the passthru xs frimware flashing app which can be used when plugging either usb\rs232 cables to the machine but I cannot do the flashing using the usb cable since it only allows me to choose ports only from the rs232 section so I thought of purchasing a USB Female to rs232 cable!
    Can this do the job well or what am I supposed to do as this matter just got me confused way too much, please illuminate me.
    Sorry if my English is bad as it's not my mother language.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry for bad English. I'm with Russia. I have a device working with rc232. It works with the version 2017. The program is individual for each device number. I can give you the address of the person, he will send you a chip with the device number and then you will use his program with updates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Good day mate, can you please help activate my MultiDiag 2014 ID 32-5D77E1B1SKL Thanx in advance

Sent from my U972 using Tapatalk