Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,189 Posts

Default BMW Esys psdzdata

Yesterday i recieved my esys cable from china, i could code the seat belt warning without a problem. Now i want to flash my car with the latest flashfiles. My esys is a older 2014 version, it it possible to copy the new full psdzdata files into the old directory? Or do i also need a newer esys version to flash the car? And where can i find a link to the latest psdzdata files?

Thanks

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I have heard, that there might be problems with flashing BMW cars with cheap enet cable. BMW iCom is recommended for flashing.

It is just a warning, i have only coded BMW cars with enet cable. No problems so far.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gljuk View Post
    I have heard, that there might be problems with flashing BMW cars with cheap enet cable. BMW iCom is recommended for flashing.

It is just a warning, i have only coded BMW cars with enet cable. No problems so far.
    Ok it looks like the communication is very stable with the china esys cable, i bought not the cheapest one. I also read many people have tried it and all went fine. So i don't think here will be a problem, meanwhile i found the latest files. I let you know if it works. thanks.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hi,

Esys and enet cable is fine for flashing but it is recommended to use a 50-70A charger/booster....

If amps drop it will stop flashing and cause damage...

Thank you