Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Beninca garage remote control copy,help.

Hello everyone.
    I've recently bought KD900+ Mobile ad successfully generated and then programmed a few remotes.But I hardly generated and copied a Beninca TO.GO remote.After 30 minutes i managed to make my remote control work.But after the owner opened the door with his remote,mine stopped working.
    Can someone give me a tip what to do,because the customer is very angry?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

From JMA remotes site:

SYNCHRONISING BENINCA ROLLING CODE REMOTE CONTROLS

Remote synchronisation procedure for the BENINCA remote control

1. Stand near the receiver and press the already synchronised hidden transmitter key.

2. Within 5 seconds press the key on the already synchronised remote control that corresponds to the channel to be associated with the new device.

3. Within 5 seconds, press the key of the new device to be associated with the channel selected in step 2.

The receiver will memorise the new transmitter and exit synchronisation mode immediately.

Direct synchronisation procedure for the BENINCA remote control

1. Open the receiver and briefly press the P button.

The red LED on the receiver will light up for 3 seconds, turn off for 1 second and light up for a further 5 seconds.

2. While the red LED is lit up, press the transmitter button that you want to synchronise with channel 1.

Other transmitters can also be entered. You only have to press a key before 5 seconds elapse since the previous device was synchronised.

3. Once finished, wait 5 seconds until the receiver exits synchronisation mode.

Observations

If the procedure fails, it may mean that the receiver memory is full and impedes synchronisation of new devices without the installer's permission.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to klesk1986 For This Useful Post:

BeatsByMe (15th June, 2018)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by klesk1986 View Post
    From JMA remotes site:

SYNCHRONISING BENINCA ROLLING CODE REMOTE CONTROLS

Remote synchronisation procedure for the BENINCA remote control

1. Stand near the receiver and press the already synchronised hidden transmitter key.

2. Within 5 seconds press the key on the already synchronised remote control that corresponds to the channel to be associated with the new device.

3. Within 5 seconds, press the key of the new device to be associated with the channel selected in step 2.

The receiver will memorise the new transmitter and exit synchronisation mode immediately.

Direct synchronisation procedure for the BENINCA remote control

1. Open the receiver and briefly press the P button.

The red LED on the receiver will light up for 3 seconds, turn off for 1 second and light up for a further 5 seconds.

2. While the red LED is lit up, press the transmitter button that you want to synchronise with channel 1.

Other transmitters can also be entered. You only have to press a key before 5 seconds elapse since the previous device was synchronised.

3. Once finished, wait 5 seconds until the receiver exits synchronisation mode.

Observations

If the procedure fails, it may mean that the receiver memory is full and impedes synchronisation of new devices without the installer's permission.
    Thanks,mate but will this happen with a Keydiy remote control after it is generated?Because it worked for a few days,till the original Beninca remote was used.