2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Can You Guys Help me Calculate 120,000 Miles 93c56 R56
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Can You Guys Help me Calculate 120,000 Miles 93c56 R56

The current mileage stored on the r56 is 236,221 Miles Can you help me to get 120,000 Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Problem Resolved here's what happened

Figure it out. I was reading the wrong eprom Apparently there are two eeproms wired to a single processor where the L56R which hold the gauges calibrations program and the 93c66 which stores the mileage. How i figure it out on the L56R dump it only had only a few line of Information and where the mileage is store for that car was showing FFFFF....FF also there were no repeatable sequences. I was reading another post where someone had the same issue where they wrote mileage data on the gauges calibration eeprom and probably didn't even know. That person end up buying another dash according to the post. I have uploaded both dumps just in case someone in the future ends up corrupting their dash.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

same as u