Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default vag can proffesional VCP

Hello im interested to buy vag can proffesional ahttps://www.vcp-system.com/
    But i want your opinion beafor i buy is it worth it.?
    i need it for TV in motion for vw group.
    thanks

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Hello
    In my opinion, the VCP is a very good legal diagnostic program. Sometimes it is not stable enough. I advise against flashing drivers using VCP. If you want to unlock video on the move you need to buy an additional plugin. You can do a lot with this program as long as you have security codes. In addition to VCP, you should have FVDI and then you can start playing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nil For This Useful Post:

laserkill (28th June, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    Hello
    In my opinion, the VCP is a very good legal diagnostic program. Sometimes it is not stable enough. I advise against flashing drivers using VCP. If you want to unlock video on the move you need to buy an additional plugin. You can do a lot with this program as long as you have security codes. In addition to VCP, you should have FVDI and then you can start playing.
    FVDI by abrites yes.!? ORIGINAL ONE.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

If you are a wealthy person, buy the original Abritus, all the others are clones (FVDI, VVDI). But if you start playing with programming and diagnostics then being at your place I would buy a VCP -origin and FVDI2018 (clone). You will do as you like. I am an advocate of orginals.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

but this vcp dosent have any support only reason im trying to buy is tv in motion im thinking for smok multi uhds to.
    Im trying to buy original tool not china

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

No im not wealthy. but from this china things im little bit scared.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Buy "VCP CAN PROFESSIONAL + K-line" for diagnostics at https://vcpsystem.com/index.php?p100...ssional-k-line. In current interfaces, the VCP has a forward-looking DoIP protocol that will replace CAN in the next 3-5 years.
    You can order FVDI from aliexpress, for example: https://en.aliexpress.com/item/FVDI-...s-Of-VVDI2-For /32861491964.html? Note that this must be version 2018 because it has some vvdi functions implemented.
    Before connecting the FVDI, check the black list and you will know which vehicles to connect to. At the beginning, it's enough. If you earn some money, I suggest you buy VVDI 2 and VVDI Prog.
    And one more thing I have to add regarding your fears. Remember that China is now an economic power and they are doing really good things. If they only cloned earlier, they are now expanding and improving their cloned products themselves. Read on our forum threads about VVDI FVDI. I showed you the way, but the choice is yours.