Register
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Finding the spare time to do it mate, but I hear you, that should have been done at the factory.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

hyundai santa fe 2014 us, even can not connect

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by K1nd3r View Post
    key programming?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

yes, immo, not smart

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SMP7 View Post
    key programming?
    no, I think he is changing belt with this tool

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by K1nd3r View Post
    which device? what do you mean by can't connect?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

which device? what do you mean by can't connect?
    X300 dp, have to connect thru EU market other model, succesefull only remote func

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

If it's a USA market non smart key then there is no transponder

it's only the remote

did you try to start the car with a metal blade after turning the key in the door lock to make sure the alarm is not active?

If you set off the alarm opening the door the car won't start until you put key in door lock and turn back and forth turning off alarm

Most if not all USA Kia and Hyundai are non transponder.......
    Last edited by sleepyrz; 22nd November, 2018 at 05:33 PM.
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

DK Veteran
    From the heaven of paradise in the middle of happiness|hobby:__Bedtime| Sex:Female|Status:Not_Virgin
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    805 Posts

Dear OBDSTAR Representative:
    1st
    I experience this using your tool, Odometer correction for Ford everest 2016 with monochrome screen,
    I travelled 3hours bringing the X300DP without bringing my own car, because I am sure than it can do this kind of Vehicle,
    I have do it already 3x, the same car, the same model when I first receive the X300DP tool, so I am sure it can do it!
    But when I am in the car location, the X300DP failed to adjust it, so crazy, after upgrading to a new software the tool failed to work?
    What kind of upgrade are you working? THANKS, I SUCCESFULLY DO IT WITH X100pro, with the old software, client bring the car at my home....

2nd
    a few monhts ago, I have done also Ford everest adding key to a vehicle, but last month (october) after upgrading to a new software, X300DP failed to connect to a vehicle
    Same problem, New software upgrade doesnt work. it means your new upgraded software is not tested and your company didnt know if will work or it became worst...

X300DP HAS A LARGE CAPACITY OF STORAGE, Why did not leave the Old software intact when it was in process of upgrading?
    DO NOT DELETE THE OLD SOFTWARE, BECAUSE SOMETIMES ITS WORKED THAN THE NEW ONE.... LET THE USER DELETE IT IF THEY WANT.....

We invest money for tools and you make us as a beta tester of your new upgraded software, dont use us to be a testing ground.....
    Time consuming for travelling, expensses, etc, etc........ for nothing, we are almost lost clients because of this problem in tools...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Stupidity is not a disease, because there are no existing hospitals for Idiots!

​​

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hcip For This Useful Post:

Brof (25th November, 2018), castin (25th November, 2018), lanefi (2nd March, 2019), m-o-y (25th November, 2018), PocketHero (25th November, 2018), rob h (25th November, 2018), scotlock (26th November, 2018), Siham (25th November, 2018), Tariel (28th November, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hcip View Post
    1st
    I experience this using your tool, Odometer correction for Ford everest 2016 with monochrome screen,
    I travelled 3hours bringing the X300DP without bringing my own car, because I am sure than it can do this kind of Vehicle,
    I have do it already 3x, the same car, the same model when I first receive the X300DP tool, so I am sure it can do it!
    But when I am in the car location, the X300DP failed to adjust it, so crazy, after upgrading to a new software the tool failed to work?
    What kind of upgrade are you working? THANKS, I SUCCESFULLY DO IT WITH X100pro, with the old software, client bring the car at my home....

2nd
    a few monhts ago, I have done also Ford everest adding key to a vehicle, but last month (october) after upgrading to a new software, X300DP failed to connect to a vehicle
    Same problem, New software upgrade doesnt work. it means your new upgraded software is not tested and your company didnt know if will work or it became worst...

X300DP HAS A LARGE CAPACITY OF STORAGE, Why did not leave the Old software intact when it was in process of upgrading?
    DO NOT DELETE THE OLD SOFTWARE, BECAUSE SOMETIMES ITS WORKED THAN THE NEW ONE.... LET THE USER DELETE IT IF THEY WANT.....

We invest money for tools and you make us as a beta tester of your new upgraded software, dont use us to be a testing ground.....
    Time consuming for travelling, expensses, etc, etc........ for nothing, we are almost lost clients because of this problem in tools...
    They do not give a monkeys about any ones problems ... they only want to sell new shit to their captive punters .... the only rep that is here is the sales rep ...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hcip View Post
    1st

2nd

Thanks for the log file. Will send to engineers.

DK Veteran
    From the heaven of paradise in the middle of happiness|hobby:__Bedtime| Sex:Female|Status:Not_Virgin
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    805 Posts

tell to your engineer, let the old sofware remain when upgrading, sometimes the new update not working and the old works...

​​

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hcip For This Useful Post:

scotlock (26th November, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

the old version is always there in the immo side................

its not there on yours?

maybe just in the mileage correction side??

mine always show new version and old version

also if ever you need to

you can delete new version and old version and downgrade to any of the old versions from before

its in the one click upgrade part

i found this out from one of the GM updates

i posted it in the x300dp yes/no pass/fail thread
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

@hcip

only the log file for cluster calibration. Where is the key programming log file?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    805 Posts

@hcip

only the log file for cluster calibration. Where is the key programming log file?

cannot remember what date I was using the immo so i cannot sure the log file for it, it was last October
    Last edited by hcip; 26th November, 2018 at 03:59 PM.

​​