Citroen c4 picasso piloted change box problem
Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Default Citroen c4 picasso piloted change box problem

hello friends I have a problem with a citroen c4 picasso and changed the clutch kit and now when performing a clutch licking point adjustment it fails and it does not let me make the adjustment can someone help me? the only failure that accumulates is that you have not done the learning correctly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are you using DIAGBOX?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm work in PSA, we have a lot of problem with this box with us service and extern garage.
    When I've contact PSA assistance, they tell me NEVER mount a clutch except on citroen service. (not even the one in standard exchange "Eurorepar" on citroen service).

I fix a lot of problem with this solution, it's because a lot of clutch (except psa) don't does not correspond to the specification of PSA for this clutch.