Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Peugeot 607 another BSi

Hi, my Bsi is broken, wather in it, and so many in/outputs are dead. I started to looking for another (used one) but then I saw that is it not so simple.
    P 607, 2.2 V16 (petrol, automatic) early 2004, without restiling.
    Is it enough to replace memory chip from mine? (which is IC where data is stored)
    If not, does anybody have initial dump and which procedure is to place it in new (another) BSi? Do I have to remove chip from BSi, reprogramm it and solder again or I can do it without removing?
    Here in Serbia is wery dificult to find good service and this is only way to avoid very expensive Peugeot service and brand new BSi.
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,300 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by igor_sd View Post
    Hi, my Bsi is broken, wather in it, and so many in/outputs are dead. I started to looking for another (used one) but then I saw that is it not so simple.
    P 607, 2.2 V16 (petrol, automatic) early 2004, without restiling.
    Is it enough to replace memory chip from mine? (which is IC where data is stored)
    If not, does anybody have initial dump and which procedure is to place it in new (another) BSi? Do I have to remove chip from BSi, reprogramm it and solder again or I can do it without removing?
    Here in Serbia is wery dificult to find good service and this is only way to avoid very expensive Peugeot service and brand new BSi.
    Thanks in advance.
    93c66..eeprom contains all your start/mileage data...and you must remove it ....can erease very easily if you try it in circuit mate ... get yourself an equivilent second hand one and put your c66 eeprom on it ...But if the KM's are higher in the new one it will change your dash to that mileage ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just to start car, mileage can be a million... at this time. Later I will try to solwe this...
    Virgin dump? Anybody? I`m not shure yet is the eeprom in my bsi is good after diving
    10X again.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

In P607, 2004 year can be found 2 BSI models , SIMENS with 93C66 or VALEO with 95128.
    First remove your original BSI and see what U need
    As I know U need to repalce ECU, BSI and key transponder
    also U will need to write new VIN nr into Carradio unit if U don;t want to heard all the time some BEEP's in speakers

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Post dump of 93c66 and i will calculate your Login and make second one virgin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cammy25 View Post
    As soon as posible, Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Men in service who worked on my car i desapeared for couple of days.
    I can`t take my own car or BSI and I am found another BSI from 607 for about 100?. I can`t compare with mine because I dont know real marks (number, version etc. of mine)
    Are all the BSI`s for all 607 2.2 V16 petrol (early 2004) is the same?
    This one is from car which have not folding mirrors and with manual gearbox, mine is with folding mirrors and automatic? No one have navigation system, and the radio is the same.
    I just don`t want to wait and miss this nice cheep offer.
    Please, anybody who hawe spare parts catalogue, please help. Many thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cammy25 View Post
    This is my original 93c66.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maciupiciu View Post
    In P607, 2004 year can be found 2 BSI models , SIMENS with 93C66 or VALEO with 95128.
    It is SAGEM, 93C66, in all 607, two versions of BSi BASE and LUXE and two of each two: petrol and diesel. Diferences is in prepairation for base-luxe: parking aid, rear door sliding windows, folding mirrorrs, headlights water sprayer, (not shure for headlights nivelation), electrical bonet opener.
    Difference between petrol-diesel: particle filter, temperature comparator.
    Thanks anyway for trying to help.
    I cuted it three times and it`s short again