Best Kodi Tv Addons in 2018
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Best Kodi Tv Addons in 2018

I have been searching for good Kodi addon to watch online streaming and tv. But many add-ons are not working because the third party add-ons developers have stopped updating their repositories. That's why it was not that easy to find a best Kodi addon for live tv. But now i have found few of them and want to share with you all. These are the best Kodi addons in 2018.

1- Smooth Streams

2- Neptune Rising

3- BoB Unleashed

4- The Pyramid

5- USTV Now
    Last edited by austin44; 23rd July, 2018 at 11:26 AM. Reason: minor fix

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to austin44 For This Useful Post:

plasterer (25th July, 2018), russell (10th August, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

There are many guides ib the internet but i have found a site with the most info and updates,

Kodi add-on guides i have been going here for a while and is updated a lot.

also on specific guides for kodi i have found lately

Exodus Redix

is about thew most used i have seen talked about. i have also while being on that internet found that there are many new android applications that are allowing users the same features but using android applications seems to make life a little easier for me as they auto update, unlike kodi add-ons that stop working after a while, then waiting for them to be fixed is frustrating.

There are also guides on some routers, vpn, enigma2 and more i hope this info helps you as much as it has me over the years.