Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default anybody have this problem or similar? JBE bmw 335 E92

Hi, any friends had this fault or something similar? it is a bmw e92 manufactured on 12/2007 (according to insta). the JBE junction box was disconnected from the fuse because the CAN line of the airbag passed there, the original problem was the lack of communication with the airbag module. when connecting the JBE again the communication with the different modules including the JBE was lost.
    all the lines were checked without finding flaws in the can but there is no communication with the jbe which is the main module of the network and the diagnostic connector goes directly to this module.
    in its interior it has a 95640 and I suppose that the dump broke, that's why the lack of communication, we check the TJA 1040 that has inside, having the 5v of feeding. and the can lines arrive from the OBD2 connector
    someone has a working dump of that module, any car in that series to compare the files, I would greatly appreciate it
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    347 Posts

Just buy a used JBE, write vin and code it with ncsexpert. I´m sure ebay is full of them for cheap money.

Greets MR...