Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Default Mercedes programmer advice

Hi all, I'm looking to get something to cover Mercedes keys and I'm drawn to Zedfull over VVDI. Can someone tell me if the Zedfull Mercedes programmer can program the cheaper chinese xhorse nec/bga keys or would I have to buy the more expensive zedfull ones? Also am I making the right choice at all with Zedfull or should I go with VVDI?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,207 Posts

Diagspeed is your best option for Mercedes there newest programmer is being released soon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ray-ray For This Useful Post:

gkinz (21st August, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ray-ray View Post
    Diagspeed is your best option for Mercedes there newest programmer is being released soon.
    HI,
    what will the newest programmer cover ? all the old options + something new ? or just some new hardware they have designed... more stable reliable.

regards ficho

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    408 Posts

All key lost for ALL models..including early 164......new hardware with capability to support UDS for FBS4 in the next update , much better protection so Chinese tools will never again be able to copy same functions.......... Looking forward new toy.
    Guided fault finding = Feature that many factory scan-tools have and real technician despise it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gavra For This Useful Post:

vageric (18th August, 2018)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,207 Posts

Diagspeed repairs the damage that the VVDI tool does to certain Mercedes. Roy keep up the good work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ray-ray For This Useful Post:

vageric (18th August, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Ive never heard vvdi mb did any damage in mb. Its problem who use it.
    Other thing,tool do or not do certain function.
    What about hacking. Its just matter of time.
    Renault ECU tool / IO terminal / A.S.W

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drugowaz For This Useful Post:

droidwayne65 (19th August, 2018), p1et (18th August, 2018), Siham (19th August, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts

HI,
    "All Keys Lost, including early 164", if such a solution is provided then the next day everyone will do update saying we can do early w164/221.
    Solution for w164/221 is available but EZS has to be sent to workshop (one of the best protections ), protection of your hardware is one thing but communication with ezs, esl etc... is something else you can not protect this part it is as it is(MB developers).
    I have also heard but never experienced that AA flag from esl can be cleaned via Kline commands (no need to bruteforce the IC), this solution isn't released because it would be so "easy" to copy it.
    About FBS4 at the moment it is science fiction for most of them (lets say in some early stage).
    Thumbs up for all developers out there.

regards ficho

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ficho For This Useful Post:

daxxer (19th August, 2018), doctore (19th August, 2018), jonny r (18th August, 2018), lion0304 (21st August, 2018), Mario3 (19th August, 2018), Siham (19th August, 2018), stanislav georgiev (15th September, 2018), Toutancamon (13th November, 2021), vageric (18th August, 2018), wsc (18th August, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    342 Posts

I personally dont think any big news will come with the new diagspeed hardware, its more like a refresh and speeding up and of course compability with new stuff that has still to be developed till the end and relased. The same did also mercedesinstrument.

Regards W204 Kline AA flag removal, it is posible and takes a few seconds i assure you that. But the guys who can do it paid a big pile of money to get the original firmware for the esl, they didnt hack or developed by themselfes, and you are 100% correct it would be cloned in no time

FBS4 will be very very hard, i think they will find a way... only unknown factor is time...

Regards

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mario3 For This Useful Post:

daxxer (19th August, 2018), doctore (19th August, 2018), ficho (19th August, 2018), jonny r (19th August, 2018), lion0304 (21st August, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

same as they paided for the original firmware for the esl i think they gonna pay also for FBS4.
    most of the time you get 2 a 3 developer who put money together and pay for it.
    then the rest copy from them or pay them to have copy of the software/firmware.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vageric For This Useful Post:

doctore (19th August, 2018), ficho (19th August, 2018), jonny r (19th August, 2018), lion0304 (21st August, 2018), pepi (20th August, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

FBS 4 is done! all left is building a server to handle the calculations. New diagspeed will do amazona 164/221. Sprinters all obd and old ML obd. you can crack the hardware the magic is on the server to slow down cloaning.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    408 Posts

Can you confirm that? Not server part, but FBS4 part? Because I believe old customers will be notified by email before someone write it on public forum.
    Guided fault finding = Feature that many factory scan-tools have and real technician despise it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gavra For This Useful Post:

jonny r (21st August, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts

@gkinz
    I saw you post about FBS4 and did search something about future tense this is what came out
    future tenses:
    a tense expressing an action that has not yet happened or a state that does not yet exist (excluding FBS4 developers).
    Then I found this Zager And Evans - In The Year 2525.
    I would like to say this: -we hardly scratched FBS3 and yet you want to eat FSB4, remember this "New diagspeed will do amazona 164/221", these are from 2007 till 2009 ten or more years old, FSB4 is a few years old so this will lead to the above link.

regards ficho

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ficho For This Useful Post:

daxxer (21st August, 2018), Gavra (21st August, 2018), jonny r (21st August, 2018), Mario3 (21st August, 2018), TeL200 (23rd August, 2018)