Colorado cannabis customers swarm as drug's sale goes legal
Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Default Colorado cannabis customers swarm as drug's sale goes legal

Long queues have been seen as the world's first state-licensed marijuana industry opened for business in the US state of Colorado.

Hordes of customers braved bitter cold and snow at about two dozen outlets across the mountainous state.

Residents aged 21 and over can buy 1oz (28g), while those from out of the state can purchase up to 0.25oz.

Washington state has also legalised cannabis, and is expected to allow the drug's sale later this year.

Code:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25577961
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Louislesinge (24th November, 2018)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by super jumbe View Post

Long queues have been seen as the world's first state-licensed marijuana industry opened for business in the US state of Colorado.

Hordes of customers braved bitter cold and snow at about two dozen outlets across the mountainous state.
    Yeah you can see how snowy it is, I'm surprised they're not all frozen to death......
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GastonJ View Post
    I'm surprised they're not all frozen to death......
    No cold, how can they when already stoned!!!
    On the topic, in old days most emericcans travelled long way indiia, katmando, etc, called hippies inorder to smoke joints now its in there own back door good stuff.

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

It still a crazy situation in Colorado even though it is legal in the state, its still a federal offence so they could be busted by the FBI.But once other states start seeing the medical and $80,000,000 annual tax revenue other states will follow and the USA will be free from prohibition.
    Uruguay has also legalised cannabis, peru are voting on the subject with it likely to be passed ,portugal, spain, czech and of corse the dutch have very relaxed laws to cannabis the tide seems to be at long last turning
    Cant wait till its our turn to be free.
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firestorm View Post
    Cant wait till its our turn to be free.
    Huuuuuuuuuuuoo, can not wait for any longer already getting that vibration!!!

Note:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

10 things you can and can't do under Colorado's new cannabis laws

The legalisation of cannabis in Colorado makes it possible to buy the drug - but not smoke it in public

Even after legalisation, you cannot do anything you like under Colorado's new cannabis law. Here are the key points:

You can for the first time buy cannabis over the counter for recreational purposes as long you're older than 21. Colorado residents can purchase up to an ounce at a time while foreigners and those from other states of America can buy a quarter ounce.

You can make multiple trips to the pot shop on the same day as long as you stay below the possession limit of one ounce at any one time. If you want to buy an ounce in the morning, smoke it all or vape it, and buy another that afternoon, good luck to you.

You can obtain weed in different forms. Shops are selling cannabis buds on their own as well as pre-rolled spliffs and all manner of drugs paraphernalia.

You can buy cannabis more easily than in Amsterdam, where the drug is still technically illegal (although tolerated) and laws against possession are still sometimes enforced.

You can smoke at hotels, where up to a quarter of rooms are allowed to be designated as cannabis zones. But be careful about smoking on balconies or other places where you can be seen.

You can't go toking on the street. Colorado law states that marijuana cannot be smoked "openly and publicly", meaning no lighting up in restaurants, on the pavement or even in your car. Authorities are encouraging people to smoke at home.

You can't pay by card. US banking laws prohibit the use of credit cards for buying drugs and so for now cannabis can only be purchased with cash.

You can't be sure where the law goes next. While cannabis possession is legal under Colorado law it is still technically breaking US federal law. For now the federal government is letting the Colorado experiment go ahead, but will be watching closely to see how it works out.

You can't buy weed at all hours. Shops cannot open before 8am and must shut before midnight.

You can't take the marijuana you buy outside Colorado, bring it on a plane, or post it home to yourself. Sorry.
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine

8. The Following User Says Thank You to firestorm For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (5th January, 2014)

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by super jumbe View Post
    No cold, how can they when already stoned!!!
    On the topic, in old days most emericcans travelled long way indiia, katmando, etc, called hippies inorder to smoke joints now
    Arsewipe iShit

youtuba. Techohead i want to be a hippy. Link

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Wish it was legal over here in the uk as it so helps with my crohns pain, look at the states they making huge money from taxing it and less spent on police nicking pot heads and less sent to nick for smoking it.

Its time it was legal, I have never seen stoners start fights like drunks do yet you can buy drink but not weed !

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    Arsewipe iShit

youtuba. Techohead i want to be a hippy. Link

Can not give you a link to aggressive to see but you can see the photo 1960's Hippies.

Hippie, occasionally spelled hippy, refers to a subgroup of the 1960s counterculture lifestyle that began in the United States, becoming an established social group by 1965 before declining in the 1970s.

Hippies, along with the New Left and the civil rights movement, are considered the three dissenting groups of the 1960s counterculture movement.

Note:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (5th January, 2014)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

Louislesinge (24th November, 2018), super jumbe (6th January, 2014)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

So let's get this right.

They are selling drugs in a cash only shop. The two things most armed robbers commit the crime for...... Where's the countdown clock?
    Canker

"Animal, vegetable or mineral... I'll do anything, to anything, with anything"
    - The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells
    [COLOR=Green]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Canker_Canison For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (9th January, 2014)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Is there any free samples?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

marksmh (20th June, 2019), super jumbe (25th November, 2018)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Any chance of that happening if we VOTE for Boris!!!

Note:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (20th June, 2019)