ABRITES ..the untrustworthy company! - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    605 Posts

they have one of the best device but the way they treat customers is a joke,till now there were theads from people complaing about things that were revoked and now this,i wonder what will be their next big step...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:

avital (11th September, 2018), rivalryan (11th September, 2018), whiskeyman (14th September, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lush29 View Post
    I will like to become an distributor and walk away with half million euro and not one guy blames me for something .
    This must be an new way to do bussines ....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I guess some people will never see the bigger picture, not everyone has common sense.

An idiot at ABRITES thinks the correct way to do business is to treat customers like shit to manipulate former partner into payment.

The point is it's not my concern or anyone else who bought from the distributor that was an authorised partner of ABRITES, I paid and now ABRITES are using me to try and hunt this guy down for them, I am not a debt collector and will chase no-one for them.

Tell me why or how you can defend their actions? do you work for them or something? or are you that ignorant to the issue at hand? I don't think this is funny!

They say only Andrey can sort the issue of me being able to buy an AMS, even though its them who are stopping me doing so. Read previous comments a few more times until it sinks in.

What if they do not sort the issue out with distributor? I have about £15k of software on my device and 1 license from this distributor and now I couldn't even sell it if I wanted to!
    Last edited by rivalryan; 11th September, 2018 at 08:47 AM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rivalryan For This Useful Post:

kazikk (11th September, 2018), kostat (11th September, 2018), lalaina74 (11th September, 2018), newone (11th September, 2018), yellowstilo (11th September, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

I bet if you took a rusty saw blade to his foot he'd comply real quick

People are all sorts of "it's not my problem" until they are about to lose a body part

Some even make it to the first stroke of the saw

Nobody makes it to the second

Come down to Miami

I'll show you how to get business done

Why do you think the alligators are so fat?
    Last edited by sleepyrz; 11th September, 2018 at 02:49 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepyrz For This Useful Post:

AndriyM6 (11th September, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    219 Posts

That practise is common , i bought some stuff for my shop and because is for my work is tax free ,but before i must pay taxes and after a period of three months it returns to me. Because the supplier didnt pay his taxes on the state i cant get my returns two years now...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

This is BS.
    So if I buy BMW form Local Dealer , and Local Dealer never pay to Factory, Do you think Factory will come and take BMW form me, Hell NOOOOOO.
    They will go after Local dealer.

SO ABRITES, Let customers live them life and go after you TRUSTED DISTRIBUTOR, Customers has nothing to do with this, and you have no right to block them devices.
    Where it says that you have right to block someone device if your DISTRIBUTOR not paying ?????

All Russian customers should make a big lawsuit agents ABRITES.
    Last edited by yugo45; 11th September, 2018 at 03:40 PM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yugo45 For This Useful Post:

amigokola (12th September, 2018), gabrilupo (11th September, 2018), rivalryan (11th September, 2018), yellowstilo (11th September, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,299 Posts

Get Putin to invade Bulgaria ....... bet that would sort it

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PremierD For This Useful Post:

amigokola (12th September, 2018), AndriyM6 (11th September, 2018), Barry1 (3rd December, 2020), dyzio (11th September, 2018), Fallen (12th September, 2018), Fernandowap (11th September, 2018), gttuning (13th September, 2018), helmi reguig (17th April, 2019), kazikk (11th September, 2018), rivalryan (11th September, 2018), schouten1977 (21st November, 2021), yugo45 (12th September, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I can't imagine that the Russian distributor hasn't been paying for 4 years and Abrites has just realized it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gokart For This Useful Post:

rivalryan (11th September, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qeso705 View Post
    They are unique scammers. First lifetime free update. Next AMS. Customer should pay for function which wasn't work with valid licenses as exist many bugs. Now they steal time and equipment from end customers. I wish them to meet angry Russian customers at Bulgaria eye to eye, maybe they learn something.
    100% trust

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    Production and development professional IMMOBILIZER/TCU/ESL/ELV/SRS emulators for all brand cars
    PORSCHE / FERRARI / MASERATI - immobilizer solutions
    VAG IMMO CALCULATOR SOFTWARE

15. The Following User Says Thank You to avital For This Useful Post:

yugo45 (12th September, 2018)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I have talk about this problem about two weeks ago but people on this forum told me that I was saying b....it
    Abrites block my online function for mercedes and some others functions but when I have ask them what licence havent been paid by Mr.GLINSKY they replay that FORD AND JAGUAR is outstanding payment which I have bought last December.I have email abrites again why you block my other functions which have been paid but there is no answer.Whoever bought from russian distributor wont be able to renew AMS.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkmotors For This Useful Post:

rivalryan (11th September, 2018), yugo45 (12th September, 2018)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

AMS is complete joke at the moment every update comin out is new licence so we have to pay for it.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkmotors For This Useful Post:

whiskeyman (14th September, 2018), yugo45 (12th September, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

The latest response from them was an offer, do you think this is a good deal or what??!!

Hello,

We would like to express our understanding of all the inconveniences this situation has caused to all stakeholders. Be informed that we can generate links for the order that you have made, but you will not be able to use the interface . We hope the Glinsky problem will be solved and your device will be unblocked soon.
    Regards,

So I you can take my money for AMS and send me links but it won't work hmm have to think about that one! WTF!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PremierD View Post
    Get Putin to invade Bulgaria ....... bet that would sort it
    you are wrong,abrites is not in Bulgaria but in the Principality of Abrites,they have their own flag and of course their own rules and laws.
    flag.jpg

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

I wish you success boys, hope to get away from the unpleasant situation! The bad thing is that knowing the Bulgarian law the chances are minimal and the law is on the side of the one who has more money if you pay nobody is interested in the law.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Default This is the letter sent to ABRITES from the distributor.

TO: ABRITES LTD
    Bulgaria, Sofia,. « Cherni vryh » st,
    № 147
    To General Director Elena Drumeva

From IE Glinski, A. A.
    196158, RUSSIA, Saint-Petersburg,
    Lensoveta st., building 85, 12

Letter №1 from 22.08.2018
    To initial № 28/15.08.2018

On your № 28/15.08.2018 I explain the following.

1. You do not fulfill the obligations under the License Agreement of 08.08.2017 (according to paragraph 6.1 of the Contract), namely: 2.1.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.2, 3.3, 4.1, 7.1

2. Since the signing of the Contract, to your address were transferred funds in the amount of 396820 euros. For which Abrites has not provided in full and in due time closing financial documents in accordance with pp 2.3 and 3.3 of the Contract. Invoices that were provided for payment and paid by me, contain incorrect information.At the moment, I have no evidences of how Abrites managed these funds.

3. With Your hand, a campaign of misinformation of customers, causing damage to my business reputation is carrying out. According to item 1 of article 152 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation I ask or to confirm documentary, or to disprove the information discrediting me. A rebuttal and apology in the dissemination of discrediting information about me must be made in the same way that the information was distributed. Also, because of the fact that the information discrediting my honor, dignity and business reputation have become widely known, I demand the publication of apologies and refutation on the main page of Drumeva the website of Abrites according to paragraph 5 of article 152 of the civil code. Otherwise, I reserve the right to apply to the court.

4. Abrites has blocked customers ' devices. In the License agreement of the Abrites published at: http://abrites.com/support/licence-agreement and which regulates the legal relationship between the company Abrites end customer is specified, in which cases the company Abrites could be entitled to block the instruments or revoke the license of users:"The term of the licenses purchased by You is one year and begins on the date of purchase of the basic package or on the date of payment for the annual service subscription, with the acceptance of this license agreement and ends in one of the following cases: • when free service expires from the date of purchase; • when the annual service subscription expires; • if you are not ready to continue using the software; • when the current agreement is terminated at the initiative of Abrites Ltd. The license granted shall terminate immediately if it is determined that attempts have been made to disregard the technical security measures of the software, and if it is determined that the software was used in violation of the provisions of this license agreement.»An excerpt from the License agreement is given on the date of August 22, 2018. There were no violations on my part. I ask to specify numbers of devices on which it is established that users violated the license agreement.In case of not providing this information, Abrites customers will be informed of the violation by the company Abrites the license agreement with users. The liability of the company Abrites is governed by articles 148, 172 of the Tax code of the Russian Federation and article 401 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation.

5. In case of failure in providing documented information on the grounds of blocking users ' devices and continuing the campaign in order to misinform customers and damage my business reputation with inaccurate information by August 27, 2018, a copy of this letter and information on the content of the points of the Contract specified in this letter will be sent to all customers and published on the Internet in order to protect my business reputation, the right to which is guaranteed to me by articles 23 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and 152 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation.

6. I reserve the right to apply to the Arbitration court for recovery of all amounts and interest from Abrites (in accordance with p 4.2 of Contract), as well as interest for the use of other people's funds provided for in article. 395 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, in connection with numerous violations and improper performance of the Contract, as well as a claim for the protection of business reputation, the damage which is currently caused not only in the territory of the Russian Federation, but also in other countries, as well as compensation for financial losses and lost profits in accordance with article 15 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation, suffered by me as a result of illegal actions of Abrites.

7. In accordance with paragraph 8.8 of the Contract, I propose to Mrs. Emilia Tajer negotiations on pre-trial settlement of the conflict

IE Glinski A. A. _______________________«___»_________________2018 year

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rivalryan For This Useful Post:

kostelectronics (12th December, 2018), yugo45 (12th September, 2018)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

to someone looking in from the outside , this is a confusing situation , one says bills not paid other says bill is paid , one claims one thing the other claims different and so on . its impossible for anyone looking in to know who speaks the truth and who does not , i suspect abrites and the distributor need to meet and talk to resolve this , only by communicating will they resolve this .

this doesnt excuse the fact that those suffering the most in this situation are innocent customers who paid their money and did things correctly , it makes little sense to make the innocent parties suffer .

if the fault lies with either abrites or the distributor , its a dead end until the truth is revealed , at which time those customers affected should pursue compensation for lost earnings via the guilty party , communication and common sense normally resolves such disputes that or legal action , but until the guilty party is identified those affected are in limbo , which is an awful position .

i hope common sense prevails and this gets resolved

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast