Register

Threaded View

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Default ABRITES ..the untrustworthy company!

As many of you will have heard, ABRITES have blocked the device from anyone who bought licenses ect from the Russian distributor between 2014-2018, I purchased a license back in 2016 from the distributor and my AMS was direct from ABRITES though when I went to renew my AMS today I recieved the following Email:

This device has been banned as we have not received a payment for
    some of the functions. Please contact your distributor - Mr. Andrey
    Glinskiy in order to sort out the matter. As soon as we have received
    the payment, we will remove the ban on this interface and you will be
    able to use it as before.

​Its hard to believe they would take this route and try and use customers to pressure a distributor into payment. This means that ultimately nobody's software is safe from any distributor, what if a well know UK distributor owed money then all UK devices will be blocked until they pay so the customer suffers. Lost all belief in this company that holds no values or respect for its customers that spend thousands!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rivalryan For This Useful Post:

Adamon777 (22nd January, 2019), fuzz1 (10th July, 2021), laki23 (17th March, 2023)