ABRITES ..the untrustworthy company!
Register
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Default ABRITES ..the untrustworthy company!

As many of you will have heard, ABRITES have blocked the device from anyone who bought licenses ect from the Russian distributor between 2014-2018, I purchased a license back in 2016 from the distributor and my AMS was direct from ABRITES though when I went to renew my AMS today I recieved the following Email:

This device has been banned as we have not received a payment for
    some of the functions. Please contact your distributor - Mr. Andrey
    Glinskiy in order to sort out the matter. As soon as we have received
    the payment, we will remove the ban on this interface and you will be
    able to use it as before.

​Its hard to believe they would take this route and try and use customers to pressure a distributor into payment. This means that ultimately nobody's software is safe from any distributor, what if a well know UK distributor owed money then all UK devices will be blocked until they pay so the customer suffers. Lost all belief in this company that holds no values or respect for its customers that spend thousands!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rivalryan For This Useful Post:

Adamon777 (22nd January, 2019), fuzz1 (10th July, 2021), laki23 (27th July, 2022)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,264 Posts

maybe more will now buy their licences direct from abrites rather than from distributors to avoid this situation happening to them .

im sure if nobody purchased ams and new licences from the distributors anymore worldwide , and instead only bought from abrites direct , the worldwide distributors would all put so much pressure on abrites as not making money anymore , cant blame customers as just protecting their investments in future

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

rivalryan (10th September, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

So to you looks like is Abrites fault?
    Stop bullshit around go back to your distributor and tell him to f... pay his bills to abrites and after this will not happen again.
    To me looks like your distributor took your money and never payed abrites.
    This distributor must be very rich...600devices by atleast couple hundred euros...
    Yous do the mats ....$$$$$$$$

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lush29 For This Useful Post:

AlekN (12th February, 2019), Col19 (29th December, 2020), tizi94 (17th February, 2020), yugo45 (11th September, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lush29 View Post
    Stop bullshit around go back to your distributor and tell him to f... pay his bills to abrites and after this will not happen again.

Its exactly my point that its not up to me to chase people for ABRITES that is there's, I have paid for my software, ABRITES are in breach of contract what ever way you look at it.

The last License I bought was in 2016 so he didn't pay anything for 2 1/2 years?? My AMS was direct with Abrites not him so that are using people like pawns to get there own way.
    Last edited by rivalryan; 10th September, 2018 at 02:59 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    902 Posts

This distributor must be very rich...600devices by atleast couple hundred euros...

with respect think about what your a saying!
    you can't blame the end user for a fault that the distributor made.
    he have payed the distro so for him it's a done deal.
    the distro is a legit distro from abritus so its supose to be trustwordy.
    in this case it's abritus and the distro have to sort them issue, not abritus and the end user.
    ex. if you pay in shop for a nike shoe and after 2 year nike come to your hous and take your shoes because
    the shop did'nt payed nike, is that correct.
    just somthing to tink about!

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to vageric For This Useful Post:

auto techniek (10th September, 2018), daxxer (5th January, 2019), Dr wirus (27th November, 2018), edward316 (7th June, 2019), fuzz1 (10th July, 2021), kazikk (11th September, 2018), kostat (11th September, 2018), Lainie (26th July, 2021), laki23 (17th March, 2023), lalaina74 (11th September, 2018), raf0468 (19th November, 2022), rivalryan (10th September, 2018), schmidti33 (20th May, 2019), schouten1977 (8th January, 2019), sqlkarol (10th September, 2018), testourii (12th October, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

Jesus.....what a answer and what mindset. Why should hell customer chase seller to pay bill to a THIRD PARTY ? It's like buying a bread in local store and you need to chase local store owner to pay his monthly bills to bakery. IF IT IS OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR (AND IT IS) ABRITES COMPANY SHOULD DO THEIR OWN TO GET PAYED FOR THEIR PRODUCTS AND IF THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO DO IT THEY SHOULD SUFFER CONSEQUENCES FOR CHOOSING THEIR OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTERS BADLY.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dtip For This Useful Post:

auto techniek (10th September, 2018), Col19 (29th December, 2020), daxxer (5th January, 2019), durdur (17th April, 2022), edward316 (7th June, 2019), fuzz1 (10th July, 2021), hass42 (3rd March, 2021), kostat (11th September, 2018), kostelectronics (12th December, 2018), Lainie (26th July, 2021), rivalryan (10th September, 2018)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,264 Posts

theres more than one way to look at this ,

morally , if the case then morally it is wrong to punish the end user for a payment issue with an authorised distributor .

Legally is a whole different ball game and will depend on a number of things , the supply contract between manufacturer and distributor , and terms and conditions . as id imagine legally the customers contract is with the distributor and not with abrites , the distributor has a contract with abrites and an obligation and contract with the customer , abrites only have a contract and obligation to the distributor .

so legally i suspect the customer can only take action against the distributor as the customer has no contract with abrites and only has a contract with the distributor .

so whether morally right or not , i suspect your only option is to seek a refund from your distributor as i doubt you have any legal case against abrites .

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

The latest email from Abrites

We would first of all like to express our understanding for all inconveniences this situation has caused to all parties involved. We ourselves have been harmed to a great extent. Nevertheless, Abrites Ltd. is working extremely hard to solve these issues and to defend the interests of each and every user.
    Please note, that Abrites Ltd. has exhausted all possible peaceful ways to settle its financial disputes with Mr. Andrey Glinsky. This was a long process which took many months.
    We would like to also assure you that the contract agreement between Mr. Andrey Glinsky and Abrites Ltd. allows for a temporary block of functions until the full repayment of all amounts owed to Abrites by Mr. Glinsky. This is a condition, that Mr. Glinsky is completely aware of and therefore he knowingly acted in a way to leave his customers with disabled functions.

We hope that you agree with the information above and also agree that we can help each other to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

What a load of crap, we can help each other get out of this situation, this is the situation ABRITES put me and many others in regardless of who owes who what, if they had a contract whereby they could stop AMS why wasn't this made clear by them as it is their software as is stated in terms and conditions, how can third party have terms and conditions over software that is not theirs or are not in control of?

So I responded to the email and also asked what software on my device has not been paid for?

The response was;

Hello,
    Please contact to Mr. Glinsky. Only he can help to solve this issue.
    Regards,

So as I said trying to get customers to do their dirty work.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    548 Posts

Accordig this post they ran out options with Mr Glinsky and the nex "logic" movment punish their customers who paying the annual fee. Maybe someone will punish Mr Glisky. What a great idea.
    They have to change their company name to Obdstar-Flyobd-Abrites Ltd.
    Sir, are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jodge For This Useful Post:

Barry1 (3rd December, 2020), datapage (28th July, 2019), HeXeN (16th September, 2018), rivalryan (10th September, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    theres more than one way to look at this ,

morally , if the case then morally it is wrong to punish the end user for a payment issue with an authorised distributor .

Legally is a whole different ball game and will depend on a number of things , the supply contract between manufacturer and distributor , and terms and conditions . as id imagine legally the customers contract is with the distributor and not with abrites , the distributor has a contract with abrites and an obligation and contract with the customer , abrites only have a contract and obligation to the distributor .

so legally i suspect the customer can only take action against the distributor as the customer has no contract with abrites and only has a contract with the distributor .

so whether morally right or not , i suspect your only option is to seek a refund from your distributor as i doubt you have any legal case against abrites .
    The Russian distributor was an official authorised seller of their products (their software/name), The last item purchased from him was over 2 years ago, you can't tell me he hasn't paid for over 2 years which means everything on my AVDI is paid for so the legal issue is with ABRITES and not the Russian distributor, they have not taken any licenses from me only stopped use on online service, my AMS has been with them direct the past couple of years and now they say I cannot renew it which I 100% have a case for. I heard there is a collective group pursuing legal action in Bulgaria at the moment so will be interesting to see the outcome.
    The software is owned and distributed solely by ABRITES no-one else. No mention of this situation in terms and conditions and also you could not have a terms and condition set out where you could be at a loss like this as thats illegal under contract law.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rivalryan For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (2nd June, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    648 Posts

Some of you guys gotta be kidding. An authorized distributor reneges on his promise to pay, so the manufacturer holds his customers hostage? In what world is this ethical or even legal behavior? Would you also say that if a BMW dealer went bankrupt, owing money to BMW, BMW is fully justified in not honoring associated warranties? C'mon, think about what you're saying.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to droidwayne65 For This Useful Post:

AndriyM6 (10th September, 2018), autodiagdoctor (10th September, 2018), Barry1 (3rd December, 2020), Carkeysa (15th September, 2018), durdur (17th April, 2022), kostat (11th September, 2018), rivalryan (10th September, 2018), schmidti33 (15th September, 2018), sqlkarol (10th September, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

cmon this is russia......

someone hasnt cut his legs off already???

didnt know russia was full of pussies.............

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sleepyrz For This Useful Post:

AndriyM6 (10th September, 2018), gttuning (13th September, 2018), HeXeN (16th September, 2018), isma123 (11th September, 2018), lpf01 (10th September, 2018), Phrozen (2nd December, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Distributor says he owes nothing and is currently taking legal action against them.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

They are unique scammers. First lifetime free update. Next AMS. Customer should pay for function which wasn't work with valid licenses as exist many bugs. Now they steal time and equipment from end customers. I wish them to meet angry Russian customers at Bulgaria eye to eye, maybe they learn something.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to qeso705 For This Useful Post:

avital (11th September, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

I will like to become an distributor and walk away with half million euro and not one guy blames me for something .
    This must be an new way to do bussines ....

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast