BMW F01 6hp28 egs isn location in Cas4
Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default BMW F01 6hp28 egs isn location in Cas4

Can some one tell me where egs isn located in this 2009 f01 cas4. This is file from cas that came with replacement transmission.
    If i change the egs isn/sk in original cas will this be enough to make egs EWS error go away.

Thank you!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Anyone??
    So i got replacement egs with cas4 (not cas4+) no keys

option 1 transfer egs isn to original cas4 with xprog.
    option 2 unlock egs, but must have all original key-cas4-dme-egs from replacement car only then egs can be authorized and be unlocked! well i dont have replacement dme
    so to get around that i must write my original dme isn in to replacement cas4, make key and install on vehicle, unlock replacement egs then switch back my original cas4 and do adaptation.
    some one on here must know locations of the EGS/DME isn numbers. Please chime in I need help.!!