Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default honda fit 15 77960-T5A-A212 CRASH

i need a help with these files. I purchased first file from tacho soft, but the srs light turned on after a week With internal failure code. Than found a compare from digi and the light came back in a week but didnt scan it

Ford escape 14 and 17 have similar issues. one came back after 300km and one came back 5 months and the car would not start unless srs module was disconnected with u3000 codes
    little help pls and thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by habs44; 26th September, 2018 at 04:59 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    832 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by habs44 View Post
    i need a help with these files. I purchased first file from tacho soft, but the srs light turned on after a week With internal failure code. Than found a compare from digi and the light came back in a week but didnt scan it

Ford escape 14 and 17 have similar issues. one came back after 300km and one came back 5 months and the car would not start unless srs module was disconnected with u3000 codes
    little help pls and thank you

Wrong section...
    Ford escape with 95640 are know to have hardware issues. 2013-2017 if you clear at first and light went away and came back later on...then don't even waist your time...get a used one and program it to the car or swap info from old to new.. as for the honda fit..it seems like h.w issue too.
    🔥Wacka Wacka 🔥

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

defenetly wrong section

kinda failed on uploading my files for the honda fit.. could you take a look and see which one is correct thank for that info on the escapes, one of my clients is pointing figures at me. but this should make him realize its not me

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    832 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by habs44 View Post
    defenetly wrong section

kinda failed on uploading my files for the honda fit.. could you take a look and see which one is correct thank for that info on the escapes, one of my clients is pointing figures at me. but this should make him realize its not me

Just so happen I did a honda fit today with same part # and a 17 escape....what are the odds of both of same day just as you having issue with both.
    Anyways those clear looks weird..I clear your file, 100% tested so if any u3000 codes after then throw it in the garbage.
    🔥Wacka Wacka 🔥