Thread: Very forgetful

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

Default Very forgetful

Hi,

To the powers that be please may i suggest a modification to your password process..

Anyway i'm very forgetful and always fall foul to the password expiring thing.. i'm also very lazy and get trapped everytime..

So the password expires but i cannot remember my password to update it because the previous 8 years i don't change the pre defined password which is like 0kXdAhKd so i have to reset..

I've just been on a hobby page i once went to and also forgot my password.. it allowed me to reset it and enter my own password without having random characters..

Yes i understand the need for random passwords but i don't understand not being able to define my own password when i reset it..

I find myself thinking "i'll do it on the next visit" that never comes then it expires and i cant be bothered to edit it LOL..

Bit trivial but i just want to login and use the site not mess about with passwords if that makes sense??
    ich bin stolz ein deutscher zu sein.

Meathead Lufter Verein - iScheitern

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalipo For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (28th September, 2018)

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalipo View Post
    Hi,

To the powers that be please may i suggest a modification to your password process..

Anyway i'm very forgetful and always fall foul to the password expiring thing.. i'm also very lazy and get trapped everytime..

reset it..

I find myself thinking "i'll do it on the next visit" that never comes then it expires and i cant be bothered to edit it LOL..

Bit trivial but i just want to login and use the site not mess about with passwords if that makes sense??
    Here here, agree I just cycle between two passwords if

"supercalafrigxidious" don't work then "walktankbossjamnittygrittyyourlidteningtithebiyfr inthebugbadcitythisusmeathead" will

but last time it said something about not dying same password in 380 days, that's enough time to go around the world a few times.

nit sure which my currant password is but is now the above ones with number 3!

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid