Register

Threaded View

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

Default Bestest TV program ever

Does anyone find that TV these days is boring as hell? Especially when you have 2 children who take over the TV as soon as they come home..

I like Car programs and Tipping point etc.. i can guarantee you that i never watch the last 15 mins of any show because of these poor little kids that will die if they don't get their fix of Paw patrol or Peppa Pig.. Then you have the Mrs who thinks she has every god given right to disable your t.v viewing pleasure by putting Great British Bake off on halfway through your TV program and mutter the words.. "Oh i thought you'd fell asleep" or "oh i didn't think you liked this"

No, ive just spent the best part of 5 minutes to chose a program and get settled in with a brew and thought "you know what, this isn't for me.. here, have the remote"

Or how about when your mrs's phone rings coincidentally a few seconds after you see her face glow and she talks louder than the TV about some crap her sister has bought from ikea that has a crack in and she has to dismantle it and return it. Oh "can you go my sisters to help her, "i'll watch "live well for less"

Well, i've had enough. My viewing pleasure has now changed.. i thought if you can't beat them, join them. I found "Ben and Hollys little Kingdom" on NickJr and think its fantastic.. My Mrs says what on earth you so embraced in this for? your sad.. (i sit on the remote or hide it in the couch). my son cries his eyes out and my daughter just likes the intro and toddles off to play with some crap "made in china" toy car my son chewed the wheels off.

We need a revolution or these little hard done by degenerates will take over..
    Last edited by Kalipo; 26th September, 2018 at 12:08 PM.
    ich bin stolz ein deutscher zu sein.

Meathead Lufter Verein - iScheitern

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalipo For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (27th September, 2018)