Hi,
I am a novice regarding satellite dishes/boxes and looking for some help in setting up my openbox. I bought it a year ago as a cheap 'freesat' box in my rented property that had a satellite dish. Seemed easy to use - just plugged it in to the satellite cable and ready to use. I have just moved house and can't get it to work properly. I don't really understand the set up in the new property. There are 2 satellite dishes outside. There is a twin cable coming into the house with 2 coax cables. I don't know which of these to plug into the openbox. I have tried both, but with either I don't get a signal on any of the normal FTA channels (BBC, ITV etc). If I do a scan for new channels it finds lots of them (Dave, Really, Sky News, Channel 4+1), but I still don't get any signals on the normal FTA channels. So I know the box is picking up a feed from the dish, but can't seem to find all the channels. A quick google search came up with info about LNBs. At this point I was getting very lost and unsure what a LNB is and whether I need to reconfigure the openbox for an alternative LNB. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks