Hi All

I was wondering if anyone can advise.

I have tried two boxes for virmin services. A Zhemma H2H and a Edision OS Mini + and both seem to be having problems with getting all channels working correctly.

about 70% channels work fine, there are few however that dont work at all and it seems to be a signal problem because when I directly connect the box to the first point which comes into the house (where currently the modem is) all channels work fine and the signal shows to be stronger. However when I had the house done, I asked for a coaxial line to be installed from the bedroom (where the broadband modem is) down to the lounge. This is where I think the problem is, the signal must get weak by the time it gets there.

So I invested in a Technrix HDU-400 amplifer unit as suggested by other users on the forum however this hasnt made any difference, I have also invested in some better quality cabling to see if that would address and it hasnt.

Anyone who owns the HDU-400? Can the output go into any socket or would I get better signal from a certain port?

Any advice on this would be most appreciated.

Thanks