Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Xprog instalation help

Greetings everyone,bought the chinese xprog ,having problem installing can someone kindly assist, first question it came with a donggle . I dont know what is it for, im installing on xp,and after instalation when i wana run it ,it says xprog has encountered a problem and will close .
    Thank you

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Good afternoon friend, I'm not sure what your problem is, but the doongle that comes with the machine is so you have it connected while you use it.

I remember, but it's been a long time since I installed it, it has to come with a file (.patch) that you have to run, to install a patch on your operating system and recognize the doongle, otherwise, the machine will not this will help you.

I hope to help you with some help.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Josue For This Useful Post:

shinehead (11th October, 2018)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you,so what u saying i have to have it plugged in when using it ? Because while i was trying it the dongle was unpluged

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I had the Xprog v5.55 and it did not work if I did not have the doongle plugged into the computer, but I give you some advice, if you are not very stable reading some types of memory (eg: Audi Micronas) there are some tutorials here to degrade you the version to v5.50 that was what I did and I no longer had to use the doongle.

Try plugging in the doongle and leaving it on using the Xprog.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think i will start with that tomoro to plug the dongle and see what happens,i actually bought it to read the w202 eis hc05 chip as its got hash error,thanks for the advise friend ,will let u know how it goes.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinehead View Post
    Greetings everyone,bought the chinese xprog ,having problem installing can someone kindly assist, first question it came with a donggle . I dont know what is it for, im installing on xp,and after instalation when i wana run it ,it says xprog has encountered a problem and will close .
    Thank you
    How to Install Xprog V5 84 on Window 7?