Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Ford Fiesta 1.4 ECU faulty or wiring problem ?

hi, i have customer that back to me with aways immo light and nonworking car, after throttle driver was changed in sim22 and i gave him a car working ok. Now when i switch ignition ON fuel pump clicking sound(some times stay for while like normal but alomost of the time only click one time) and immo light stay for 2-3 min and then gone. Ecu has 11 error throtle position,app position error, CKP, Ignition coil error and etc. IN IPC i have one error only invalid data from engine coolant sensor(maybe sended from ecu ?)

what tried virgineze ecu and pats coded again, for a while PATS STATUS is ACCEPTED, but when restart ignition again lamp stay and car dont crank...

Help guys, what i can do ? ecu faulty ?
    I'm sorry for my bad English, and sorry if ask a stupid question. I'm newbie and learning with the time.

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

im not sure that my ecu is faulty, cuz that same car last year came to me with flashing EAC and clicking sound from fuse box. was faulty wiring below battery.... but now i check all wiring that ecu care about it. all fine but theese all error for TPS APP CKP ignition coil why apear ? i think theese error show when PCM is not sync with IPC, im right ? i think that cuz try another ecu pluged not coded same 11 errors. thats normal ?
    I'm sorry for my bad English, and sorry if ask a stupid question. I'm newbie and learning with the time.

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Bad engine control relay?

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

how can be bad, when i check on terminals for voltage. no faulty ground, ecu read, coding, all fine. here are pair of dumps, can someone check dumps are ok ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

With ECU off it's easy enough to check power supplies to a sim22. Load them up to make sure current is strong enough. Earth EC relay control and do same checks on EC output. Scope CAN lines to make sure no distortion. If all looks ok then ECU kits are cheap enough to buy as a guess. Clocks and ECUs are common for failing intermittently in these nails. Sometimes its just easier to swap all the modules to see if it's that. These things are that crap you will use the unused stuff you buy pretty rapidly anyway.
    V Series TMS470 / EEPROM data - encryption / decryption, totally pwned.

IEC 62056-21 - new discussion: sonsivri.to/forum/index.php?topic=60412.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

what u mean all modules, dash store key and need sync with ecu ? right that module above footwell its only for alarm module right ?