Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Audi TT 8j cluster replace 8j0920930 help

Hi,
    has anyone a solution for me.
    A costumer came with a ,,new'' dash (it is used and Safe in the display) and i would like to learn it to his car with FVDI 2018.

I read Pin / CS / MAC by ECU. Then i tried to read config and immo data by dash. No communication because security acess faild.

Then i used a trick and read the eprom 24c32 with a programmer, saved the dump and load a damage dump to it.

After installation back in the car the display show DEF and i can write the org dump back via OBD.
    Now i can read config an immo data, but immo data locks like not good only the VIN is correct. I think fvdi decrypt eprom / micronas wrong. So i can't upload new immo data.

After Dash reset it show Safe again.

Can anyone tell me a solution or how to fix the problem with fvdi or something like that.

Thaks in advanced
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Service mode has destroyed Immo Data. You need the original key to learn a new cluster

Press Thanks and Reputation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kocta View Post
    Service mode has destroyed Immo Data. You need the original key to learn a new cluster
    Thanks for your answer,
    But i have Not tryed a Service Mode, i have write a ,,damage“ dump to 24c32 and After Installation i Write back the org dump. With this Trick you become acess to the eprom and immo Data normaly.
    This is a „all lost key“ Solution for 24c32 and 3217g micronas