Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Hyundai ix20 2011 pin code need

Hi dk ! Need pin code hyundai ix20 2011 year .vin TMAPU81CABJ009032 , thanks advance

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Thank

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Hello
    Please pin for hyundai

Hyundai veloster 2014r
    Vin: KMHTC6AE3FU230064
    HELP == thanks + reputation

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Thanks ! Pin912524

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

hello i need pin for hyundai veloster KMHTC6AE6GU25347. Thanks in advance

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

hello i need pin for hyundai veloster KMHTC6AE6GU253047. Thanks in advance

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mustafabahar View Post

Thank

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    as i found from personal experience , this may bite you on the backside and become an expensive error

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,300 Posts

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts

PremiereD , its simple , on dk , last year i gave someone pin and key number using the same tool , within 3 weeks of doing so my tool access for online calculation was switched off , so calculation tool dead , i had to pay £150 to have it reactivated , thus never gave out a pin code again as an expensive lesson learnt.

it turned out that the manufacturer of the tool is also a member here , and when i queried with my supplier why my tool had stopped working , i was sent the screen shots of my post here as well as the shots of my tool looking up this vin , i was also sent the screen shot of the terms and conditions that we all click on to agree with every time we use the tool .

thus i had no defence , the terms clearly state no 3rd party use , and as was clear to see they had proof that i had done exactly that using my tool and then on dk given the info to a 3rd party the fault was entirely my own for not reading them fully as most dont , so i made my appologies and paid the reactivation fee as it was my own fault and too good a tool to be without.

i didnt post up a photo of the screen shot , just the pin and key number , they still saw it as the manufacturer is also a member here and polices his tool very well from my own painfull experience , so a painful lesson learnt in my case proving that helping out others can be a painful error to make, as it cost me £150 to help a member here with the pin code.

no blips since as ive not given out pin numbers since this , its good to help others but not when it hits your pocket , at end of day it was my own fault i clearly broke the terms and conditions which i now pay attention to , so i paid the fee to continue having this excellent tool , and learnt a valuable lesson.

maybe it will help others here who have this tool to avoid a reactivation fee and being without their tool for a while and learn from my mistake , if you have it then dont use it to help others on an open forum unless happy to pay.
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 27th December, 2019 at 01:15 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

godfathertre (31st December, 2019), Weasel3 (31st December, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

i suppose is a good way to make money from the manufacture of tool after all is reading the forums also and getting knowledge and help on

all other stuff on this forum this tool is not from the company which messed up a lot of users on this forum shame on them

how many of us read the terms and conditions he should have fined you no asking for full activation again .
    Last edited by godfathertre; 31st December, 2019 at 01:21 PM.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts

it was a fine , the dongle is 400 , so 150 was fair especially as i had clearly infringed the terms and conditions . so helping someone out on here cost me dear , and was a painfull lesson learnt . i cant blame the manufacturer for doing this and taking this stance , otherwise just a few buy his work then give it away free to forums so no one else buys , i have no issue with the fine , my only issue was my own stupidity for breaking the terms and conditions .
    its a good thing that a manufacturer polices his equipment and helps in a small way to dent the price cutters undercutting if they have to pay for kit to work rather than get the info free .

a new tool would have been £400 , so the £150 was just a fine , but i will never make the mistake again . there are many here who give far more than they take , some who give and dont take but plenty who are all take , the guy i helped i dont know but he saved money on buying kit and got his pin and maybe undercut someone else who has to pay , i paid the price , so im the fool just as if this poor chap loses his for helping someone it is painful too , i hope he doesnt but must take it on the chin if the case, the tools owner didnt need to be a member here to get screen shots and police it as its an open forum , just needs google.

i think the £150 fine was fair , painfull but fair, they could have just shut the tool down forcing the purchase of a new one as it was me after all that had broke the agreement, so painfull but fair after all i clicked to say i had read and understood the agreement and terms and then broke them , so technically i broke the contract and they could have insisted i buy a new tool , they didnt and i believe some sellers now warn on what the reactivation cost is if terms are broken upfront, it may stop others making the same mistake , and protect his customers investment on the tool .

yup no one reads the T&C yet all click to say they have and once you click and agree in law it becomes a contract , break it and pay the consequences as i learnt the hard way, i now read them all , i learn by mistakes and never make the same one twice .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 4th January, 2020 at 12:51 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Manta1600 (3rd January, 2020), Weasel3 (3rd January, 2020)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts

sos one of the sellers of this tool also state clearly what the reactivation fee is upfront before you buy so not crooked at all and not a money making scam , they make it crystal clear even before you buy the tool which is transparent and clear for us all to see , not all are as upfront as this tool thus their unblock fee is fair if foolish enough to break the agreement as i was last year , and the unblocking fee once blocked it seems is 250 euros now im not sure if this fee differs from supplier to supplier or if dearer now as was around a year ago i had to pay https://auto-keys.eu/index.php?route...oduct_id=42845 im not sure if all suppliers list this up front , mine didnt , but this company make it very clear .

so next time someone asks for a free pin or key number , remember what we must pay before helping someone you dont know on any public forum . a click of the thanks button isnt worth what it will cost you , my advice is learn by my mistake , and dont risk losing access to this excellent tool or an expensive unlock fee , if they want the pin then let them buy the tool.
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 4th January, 2020 at 12:16 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

camelgd (4th January, 2020)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

hi i need pin code for hyundai i30 2013
    VIN TMAD251AADJ076603
    thanks