Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default BMW e90 318d bigger injectors and turbo

Hi
    I have bmw e90 318d 122km (m47 engine), and i bought bigger injectors and turbo from bmw e90 320d 163km (m47 engine).
    I looking for some information how to change soi and duration, because turbo pressure ,limiters, tq limiters , Nm to Iq etc. are not problem for me .
    I have 2 maps, one is from mine car and one from random 320d car, i compare both maps and i'm not sure how to make this properly.
    If someone could look at this map and told me how to make it in safe way i would be grateful
    thanks for any advice !
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I think that you need to copy Duration, SOI and turbo maps from 163hp file to yours, also then you need to work on file to match your requests.
    I don't remember what differences was in those two engine models - only turbo and injectors?

If im not correct, someone other will give more detailed info.