Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

UPDATE:

- WITH VVDI and arbitres v9.xx do not remeber exactly (china clone of a friend v.03/2017) virginize 100% fbs3 of w176 with obd2 - now is at 0km :good: Key is it impossible :S

- I’m waiting dhl with cgdi for do the key (and virgin key). .. the men that do work for 200 euros says to me that fbs3 with right tool is too easy to do all job...

I’m so happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not is VVDI BUT AVDI china clone WITH abitres i viriginize the esz km.

Cgdi arrive aliexpress clone (520 euros total pay by client that sell car, he want to keep it in garage for future..) 30 minutes (hard to understand token online etc..) and i deactivate the lost key secondary key, and add new key on w176.. it is very easy with this tool.

Only one things the new key blank that i order on aliexpress not have logo but it is not important because work perfectly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

i had the same problrm, for w176 the good thing is that you can extract and read password from EIS even if its all key lost.
    i have a tool bought from simon touch keyprogrammer an AVDI that can read with or without existing key and it worked with me.
    I always had passion towards cars and trucks!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brahimlocksmith View Post
    i had the same problrm, for w176 the good thing is that you can extract and read password from EIS even if its all key lost.
    i have a tool bought from simon touch keyprogrammer an AVDI that can read with or without existing key and it worked with me.
    about a-class w176 i understand that if have FBS3 (same as model that i have work on..) it is very easy to work.
    today i've to do a new mileage correction to w176 of 2013.. i'll post some new information about work,
    i always use FVDI for EZS and for cluster i'll use digiprog 3 4.94 (not obd2 but with St-04 cable on eeprom under display inside cluster)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by one92it View Post
    about a-class w176 i understand that if have FBS3 (same as model that i have work on..) it is very easy to work.
    today i've to do a new mileage correction to w176 of 2013.. i'll post some new information about work,
    i always use FVDI for EZS and for cluster i'll use digiprog 3 4.94 (not obd2 but with St-04 cable on eeprom under display inside cluster)
    Hi friend, where on software fvdi you can reset mileage on w176 ezs ?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

just a little update

I did w176 (w246) with vvdi mb and digiprog 3 clone
    first I did dashboard with digiprog and after calibration disconnect cluster immediately to avoid sync with eis
    second I read key password with vvdi mb and renew eis, after renew connect dash and that's it

thanks + rep if helped
    this program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12