Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Diagbox 7.01 / 7.02

hi,

I bought my lexia from ebay last year and am only just trying to get it to work. I just can't get it to work and I seem to be going round in circles trawling the forum for info.

I've done a clean install on a windows xp sp3 laptop
    Internet not plugged in on lan cable etc.
    7.01 installs and activates
    7.02 updates OK
    reboot laptop etc

My problem seems to be that I am not getting a response from the ECU's. This is the same if i stay on 7.02 or update to the later versions. The lexia device is a revision C and auto updates once Diagbox starts up

Is there something obvious I'm missing? I've even used the interface checker to put on lower firmware (as per the installation folder) and where relevant, diagbox seems to auto update this

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    486 Posts

Interface FW always being up or down automatically, no need to touch it

For ease to find your problem, test your interface first with known working PC then you will know the problem is your PC or the interface. No response from ECU more likely points to interface !